Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] FPSC Model Pack used with other game engine

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2008 19:12
I Can be used the model pack of fpsc wth other game engine? /A6/Torque/Blitz3d etc?

SETTIMO TUDOR EUGEN C.
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you use a model pack of FPSC with other engines...
Yeah you need to convert the models in the model-pack to the programs main 3d file and try to import it but this might mean re-animating.

Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2008 22:40
And hope TGC doesn't sue for using they're pack in a engine that the packs aren't licensed for.

My first animated Gif. Made in GIMP 2.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2008 22:54 Edited at: 7th Apr 2008 22:55
Not so Orrion:
This pack can also be used with other applications such as Dark Basic Pro. Once purchased the media has been packaged in such a way to enable you to enjoy the content immediately. If you are an FPS Creator user you can download the content and install it into the media library. An alternative installer is available to those who want to use the media outside of FPS Creator.
See the bottom of the page.
http://www.fpscreator.com/pack4.html

Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2008 02:11
Hmm... Doesn't that mean it can be used for DBP instead? Or does that mean it can be used in anything? Anywho, looks like I was wrong. Good luck GMI!

My first animated Gif. Made in GIMP 2.
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2008 05:04
model packs (not ones that come with the game, but bought ones) can be used in anything, TGC have said this.

Evil Things Most Foulhttp://www.avantivitastudios.com/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:27:00
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:27:00