Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Its been a while...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2008 22:24 Edited at: 6th Apr 2008 22:25
Ok, so I haven't used FPSC for a while and now i've reloaded my old work back up and started redevelopment from scratch... one thing though, and probably a simple 'bug' but on Dear God's life I have googled and fpsc searched to death this error but get no results!

My players are getting stuck... in the ground, running fine one minute the next they are kinda wedged somewhere in the segment, alot of fiddling about can get them out but thats about it. Its probably something silly like something to do with turning off physics or something (these are arena maps btw with no physics enabled (that i know of) and nothing dynamic that isn't supposed to be... and this is with majority of stock media and a bit of custom media, mainly stock...

Anyone?!

Btw, Feels good to be back, hopefully can get some development done on a more serious level now with dbpro too, Man I've been an owner of FPSC since the demo/EA... how time flies!

[href=Programmers Message Forum]http://www.codersarchive.org[/href]
Including a forum dedicated to FPS Creator!
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2008 23:06
I... Can't remember seeing you, ever.

Anyhow, welcome back then I suppose... No need to return for the community these days. It's getting worse every day.
pr0tax
Years of Service
User Offline
heh, well it seems looking at the threads there has been quite a few enhancements to the engine, which is cool, i knew if i left fpsc for a year or two i would come back to plenty of resources which you guys have time to modify.

In the past couple of years I have been modding for games such as SoF II and ET etc. and studying as much as possible inside and out the Q3 engine which since 2002 and up until now is still a very accessible, stable and fast gaming engine to say the least... Also running eBit Networks with quite a few projects going on there too.

Aside of that, do yourself or anyone else know what my problem above could be regarding entities/player getting stuck...

www.ebitnetworks.com (True Software Development) est. 2001

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:29:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:29:46