Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Large segment rooms

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to make a building built in milkshape into a segment if it is larger that 3X3? I want to make my building so that I don't have to go through the process of making alot of custom segments because the level will be fairly complex.

If so, can I use multiple textures, or would I have to export each section with a different texture seperatly?

Thanks

Welcome to the darkside
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2008 19:39
If you want enemy collision you will have to divide it up, it you just want player collision you don't have to divide it up. It you have multiple textures its best too export each object separately.

the ultimate gamer
Years of Service
User Offline
I was wondering because in the Road rage packs the segments were longer than 3 units. theye were 4X4 and the did not seem to have any enemy collision problems.

I will probably break down and make my segment parts instead of the full building just because it will make it Easier to place enemies and stairs.

If anyone has any better ideas, they are greatly appriciated.

Welcome to the darkside
Astro Chickster
User Banned
Posted: 12th Apr 2008 22:17
I perfer entities to segments.

Must... kill... husband...'s obsession with star trek!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:25:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:25:33