Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Invaders 2003 - Beta is available for DOWNLOAD!!!!! :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 11:33 Edited at: 5th Jul 2003 04:22
OK, beta is up there. The path that you can get it from is:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ssain2/invaders2003/invaders2003.zip

please read the readme included in the zip file FIRST, thanks!

the next thing I'm working on is finishing up an actual full demo that isn't beta. From there I build more content for the other phases and then release the full game for $7-10 USD

Mostly I'm just doing this for fun. I would like to (as I state in the readme) use any money I earn to purchase more advance software to make future products that much better.

Please note the demo is free but the ReadMe.txt must be distributed with the demo for anyone giving it to anyone else. Also, I would be happy to help advise other's in their projects if they are stuck on something that I now know how to accomplish... all ya have to do is ask and i'll do my best to reply.

Thanks again, it's a relief to finally put something out there to be seen... but also nerve racking

- Sergio (aka, draez)
comments? email to: bytecode1@hotmail.com

you can also get it at MrTAToad's site .. more links to come.

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 13:34
Very nice indeed!

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins and other exciting things - oh my, yes!
Draez
Years of Service
User Offline
more screenshots of other levels to come

Draez
Years of Service
User Offline
new screenies wont be posted for a bit.. i want to get a few more things ironed out before that, including an official demo.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 06:04:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 06:04:24