Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Map editor doesn't come back after a save.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I recently updated to v1.08. Now, when I do a save, it goes off and saves the FPM, but the editor remains blank; it doesn't come back -- forcing me to kill FPSC via the task manager.

I let it sit all night (eight hours) to see if it would ever come back -- it didn't. And, not only that, when I tried to re-open the FPM, it was corrupted. I'm thinking the editor was stuck in some kind of loop and never finished the save.

Anyone else experienced this? And, if so, is there a way to fix it? Or, do I have to revert back to v1.07?

If I had to choose: I'd rather have the ability to create something, than know something.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2008 21:09
Try pressing ALT+TAB as it may have been pushed to the back.

DSnelson
Years of Service
User Offline
yep....tried that, too. Tried all of the conventional "windows" stuff. I'm going to uninstall the application, and re-install from the CD...then, reload the updates again and see what happens...I'll let you know.

If I had to choose: I'd rather have the ability to create something, than know something.
DSnelson
Years of Service
User Offline
Phew! Re-installing from scratch appears to have resolved the problem. Something must have screwed up when I upgraded...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:27:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:27:24