Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2008 00:49 Edited at: 15th Apr 2008 01:17
I'm new to the Dark gdx and i was running throw the tutorials, and at the first one i ran in to problems. The code i did and the code in the tutorial is the same to the point. But when i do Debug/Run it comes up with a blank black screen. So i been reading threw the forums and i seen some people have a problem with vista and the 3d format. I'm also running vista could that be my problem?

Edit: I just tried the Second Tut and same problem.

RancidRat
Years of Service
User Offline
You need to make sure you have the same resource files in your game folder as is used in the code e.g. animatedsprite.png.
The fact that you are able to compile means that it is not something wrong with the code, maybe something else.

All the source code for tutorials can be found under "Program Files\The Game Creators\Dark GDK\Tutorials\" open up the code for the tutorial you are doing and then compare it with your code.

I've had the same problem when using the tutorial PDF file. It is better to read the PDF file and then look at the actual code used for the tutorials in the folder. Hope im making sense

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 17:32:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 17:32:18