Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Waypoints=more pain and even more sorrow....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2008 12:14
So i've been messing around with waypoints again and guess what:
It seems quite impossible to get a platform moving in a plain horizontal fashion like to bridge a gap for example. Soon as i let my waypoints run horizontally from one height level to another-no problem, the platform moves swiftly as expected, but if i do exactly the same but setting the waypoints at the same height-finito, no movement!
I've been hacking at this the better part of yesterdays afternoon to no avail with several attempts so someone please help me out with that one.

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 15th Apr 2008 16:46
I have no problem getting the Antigrav platform to move horizontally. Are you using the Antigrav platform, or a lift? What floor do you have under the platform? What script are you using? What version of FPSC?

Best.

daarboven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2008 22:08 Edited at: 15th Apr 2008 22:16
I used the antigrav platform with both the default script set(follownorotate.fpi) and with the people/follow.fpi with no floor under it and another time with a floor one segment below. FPSC 1.09 is my current version.
I initially tried to mess with the antigrav platform.fpe because in the end i want to have another custom model to be my platform and not stick with the scifi theme....

edit: tried again tonight and the platform won't move at all

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.
Astro Chickster
User Banned
Posted: 16th Apr 2008 12:11
I've never been able to get waypoints to work.

Must... kill... husband...'s obsession with star trek!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Apr 2008 18:22
Have you made any changes to the default platform settings? I can only imagine that something in your copy has been changed. Try a reinstll/repair of FPSC? I don't know what to tell you. It's always worked for me on multiple computers.

Best.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:25:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:25:31