Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Bass heavy techno song

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, last time i uploaded a song to my soundclick page i told myself i'd make something different for once, and i did. I made a bass heavy techno song (it's really fun listening to it on my big big speakers it feels like an earthquake). I did make a vocalized version of it, and the song really makes more sense with the vocals in, but this version doesnt have any vocals (the reason for that is i really dont want to make a fool of myself) but those clever enough might be able to find my myspace page . Of course, like with all the other songs on my soundclick page, the song is free for any darkbasic user

It's located at http://www.soundclick.com/peacemaker

i hope to hear some comments from you guys

Stuff that has something to do with other stuff... that usually leads to more stuff..
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2008 21:59
It's great I can picture this playing in a dark nightclub

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks jeku when you mention it, it would be kinda fun seeing how this would play in a nightclub

Stuff that has something to do with other stuff... that usually leads to more stuff..
TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2008 13:55
Just took a listen through all your stuff...you do the the electronica trance stuff really well! I generally only make more rock/heavy stuff but can still appreciate it. Nice work! Look forward to hearing more.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 02:42:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 02:42:10