Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Falling Down

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2008 08:58
Is there anyway that you can set and ground segment so that when you walk on it, it crumbles and you fall down several layers into a room full of water.

I want it so that you're walking along and you see a ladder up ahead but before you get t othe ladder the ground segment under you gives way and you fall several layers down into a room full of water.

Is this possible?
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2008 09:16
Yes, their are speacel segments for that i know that Luke314pi has a model pack that contains a fake floor segment

FAKE FLOOR

This model is the size of a FPSC floor segment. You can remove the floor below it, and set up an event to make it crumble when the player walks over it, and they can fall into whatever horror you have in store for them next!

YOU CAN BUY THE PACK HERE

http://www.luke314pi.com/fpsc/11.html

Ok luke your welcome you just got FREE Advertising ...But the next one will cost you

oh keerby you could also use the false wall that comes with fpsc its in the sci fi entitys. just rotate the wall using the 1-6 keys
hope this helps

Puk13
Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2008 09:23
YES!!! That's exactly what I want except I'm in debt at the moment :p.

Does anyone have anything free?
Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2008 09:28
Sorry for the double post but I found one. I typed in fake wall in the search and there's one in the sci fi wall furniture entity area.

That helped me, thanks Punk .
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2008 03:42
No Problem

Punk13

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 21:30:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 21:30:13