Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / trying to add windows controls but not working.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm trying to add windows to the main window, you know like list boxes, combo boxes and stuff, but i can't seem to get it to show becauyse i can't get it ontop of the GDK window overlapping the DirectX screen.

here is my code:

hopefully you guys can see what's wrong

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
Lilith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2008 05:31
I'm out of my area of expertise here but could it be that the dbSync() is writing the back buffer over what you just updated?

Lilith, Night Butterfly
I'm not a programmer but I play one in the office
Lover of games
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, that might be

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2008 14:38
Well, I personally saw enough headache getting a windows gui integrated - aside from using a library with no designer tools to struggles with getting gui in DarkGDK in full screen mode - I finally decided to rol my own in GDK natively.

That's what I've been doing lately.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 17:35:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 17:35:31