Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Sparky's Collision error message

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2008 20:36

That is the code I was trying to debug, but when I tried to run it, it said error during collision check: object(4) not setup.

If you know why this is, please tell me. I am pretty sure I need to add something, but I am not sure what....
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2008 22:09
you don't need

You need SC_SetupObject(ID,????) I forget.. look in SC_Collision.H for SC_SetupObject(ID, ??) I think 0=box, 1=sphere, 2 = poly...look around. Look at the sparky demos too. The source ocde.

programing maniac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2008 22:13
oh, ok, so no SC_ObjectCollisionOn ? And for the setup thing, it is SC_SetupObject(int obj, int group, int objecttype); and a question about that-- whats the group mean?
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2008 22:19
If you set up 10 objects with the same group number... like Group no = 1 , then you can test things a group at a time versus individually.

More efficient. Say.. for running into a tree.. you have 100 trees, in one group.. problem solved - one code routine - will handle all trees at once... you run into tree... you get headache LOL

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 19:28:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 19:28:35