Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / make the win zone appear after destroyed number of entities

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2008 11:28
yes. like the subject says. i hope it's writed wrong cuz u know english is not my main language. I couldn't find anything by using search. so is there a script or something for this?like after every entity dstroyed it would show a message like 3 more to go or sumthing. Thank you.

srry a'bout my bad english
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2008 13:26
I believe there are some scripts like this in the script board.

They all have to do something with destroying a certain amount of entities for something to happen.

I'm not sure forcing the winzone to appear is your best bet, though. You'll probably want to activate a door when the player kills everything and just have the winzone behind the door.

Try going into the Script board and searching for "destroy". You'll get a lot of results, so just look through them for what you're looking for.

The one and only,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 23:34:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 23:34:38