Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Pure Heart (Classical game soundtrack)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2008 18:47 Edited at: 1st May 2008 18:48
I've posted some of my old work here recently, so I figured it was perhaps time to make sort of an actual contribution.
Therefore, I decided to make something that would fit in a game and came up with Pure Heart. My general intention when I wrote this was that of a somewhat sadder, "death of a hero"-theme, game over music or similiar.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated
When thinking about it myself, the end seems a bit repetive; what's your opinion on this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The track can be used freely for non-commersial games. Please give credit to Mr J. Sjöqvist (that's me) and if you actually put it in something, I would gladly receive an e-mail about or link to the project, so that I could see it in action and gain some self-satisfaction

"I kören hörs de brummande busarna Björnligan och Gondolen"
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2008 19:42
Sounds pretty sweet, sir. Good orchestration and progression of the theme. I'm always curious as to what people use for their orchestral sounds, what did you use for this?

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2008 21:16
very nice! i love the feel of this track. i have the ending cutscene for a game planned around this, i will give credit for it.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - 340 KB is a little big don't you think?
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2008 23:34
Thanks
The sounds used in this song are all from the Vienna Symphonic Library.

"I kören hörs de brummande busarna Björnligan och Gondolen"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:34:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:34:09