Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / EZ Rotate - Cannot open include file: 'EZrotate.h'

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 12:29
Hi,

I'm trying to use the EZRotate extension for Dark GDK. I installed it, but when I compile a program which uses it, I get this error:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'EZrotate.h': No such file or directory

I realize that there is a header file called EZRotate.h, but I cannot find it anywhere on my computer.

Any thoughts to why this is happening?

Thanks!

Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 2GB DDR2 RAM Radeon X1600 Series Realtek Sound System

Persist and you will succeed.
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 13:28
Please try to re-install it. Also, do a search on your computer to see if it does exist somewhere. If you do find it, make sure the file is in a place that is within one of your include paths.

a.k.a WOLF!
z_man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 15:17 Edited at: 2nd May 2008 15:28
EDIT: I got it! It turns out I was doing an index (fast) search, which was not looking in Program Files. My mistake, sorry! BTW, great plug-in

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have already tried a reinstall (sorry, I should have mentioned it) using administrator mode; I'm using Vista which may be the cause of the problem, but I'm not sure to be honest. I also did a full search without luck, unfortunately.

Thanks,

z_man

Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 2GB DDR2 RAM Radeon X1600 Series Realtek Sound System

Persist and you will succeed.
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2008 19:10
Good to hear you got it working. Thanks for the compliments!

a.k.a WOLF!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:08:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:08:38