Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I just got FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok i have it on my pc and ive made a few levels, so far its really good but when it comes to playing, the AI takes a million shots to kill so how do i make them have less health, and the dumb AI with the auto weapons run at you and you pwn them easily, can u make it so they just stay still and shoot you like the bazooka guy and sniper guy??

and how do i make my level more open...cause i use the segment pieces and the ceiling is like 2 feet above my head, can you make it so that you have no ceiling?

What you know wont hurt you- except me
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "ok i have it on my pc and ive made a few levels, so far its really good but when it comes to playing, the AI takes a million shots to kill so how do i make them have less health"

Right Click on the Enemy and change its health to a lower number.

Quote: "and how do i make my level more open...cause i use the segment pieces and the ceiling is like 2 feet above my head, can you make it so that you have no ceiling?"

Move up one layer, Select the room segment and hit the "f" button on your keyboard. Than right click on the ceiling and it will go away.

Also if you search the forums you will find all of these answers as they have been asked 100 times before.

Hope this helps and enjoy!

TJ

flickenmaste
Years of Service
User Offline
thx!!

Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2008 21:40
for more help read the maual and download the hints and tips guide

pain

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
flickenmaste
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "for more help read the maual and download the hints and tips guide"

i will

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2008 23:29
Please do. Please, please, please do. If not for the people who love you then do it for Your Beloved Pus.

This signature brought to you by S.M.I.L.E. industries

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 23:34:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 23:34:07