Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Just want to thank

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Somebody can delete this tread BUt I want Just thank for Plystire that he is excellent discusion man
I proud you that you are good man.
Thanks for all who posting for me and helping.verry much.
and I want to sorry for Aaagreen 'sorry ' for loser word.
Bad english
satrebor
Years of Service
User Offline
!jesus! you so angry.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2008 18:42
You are a funny man/woman.

Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2008 23:11
*sigh* Times like these I wish new people would read the AUP...
...and:
Quote: "!jesus! you so angry."

Bloodhound 2 is only trying to help. And don't use the Lord's name in vain, it's uncouth. (I think it's in all religions to not disrespect God/Allah/whoever your almighty creator is.)
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 00:28
Well, as right as Bloodhound is, I still wish people around here would say it in a nicer way.

You're welcome for helping you out. It takes a lot for someone to apologize, too. You're a good person for that.

I know how angry people around here can sound sometimes, but I promise they'll settle down once you get the hang of posting around here.

To put everyone's words into a different perspective, here's what you should consider before posting:

- If you have a question, try to search for the answer ahead of time.
- If you've searched but haven't found an answer, then make a post asking your question and in your post tell us that you've already searched for it and what words you searched for. Maybe we can help you out then.
- If you want to make a post that isn't a question, make sure it fits into the category of the board you're posting in. People really appreciate posts going in their correct boards.
- When you make a post, give it a title that describes what you're posting about. This REALLY helps when other people are searching the boards for answers to their questions. So you'll be doing everyone a favor by doing that.
- If you want to talk to someone specifically and it doesn't fit into the board's category (like this post), try posting in a thread that they've made, I'm sure they won't mind if you're just thanking them for something or apologizing for something you've said.

If you keep all of that in mind around here, i think you'll do just fine.

The one and only,

Andrew of Kanata
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 00:57
You know Bloodhound 2 I really want to know why you hate newbies so much. I know other people hate them but you have a way of tracking them down and hunting them more effectivily than anyone I know.

And I know this isn't the first time someones told you but there is a little button beside the "A" key. Heres a hint its on the left. Okay now push it. Now you don't have all that upper-case writing. Because theres only one thing that all upper-cases are for: caveman dialogue! "ME LIKE FOOD" said teh caveman.\

And thats enough off topic from me.

Welcome to Canada, eh?
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 01:27
Quote: "It takes a lot for someone to apologize, too."

It takes a lot for someone to MEAN it when they apologize. Anyone can just type out the word "sorry."

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 02:42
@ Bloodhound 2:

Yo. Chill.

And maybe look at what you're typing and make sure it's legible.

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 07:18
Quote: "It takes a lot for someone to MEAN it when they apologize. Anyone can just type out the word "sorry.""

And yet this is probably the first time I've seen it typed in the FPSC board. That's fair enough for me.

The one and only,

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 07:28
Quote: "And yet this is probably the first time I've seen it typed in the FPSC board. That's fair enough for me."

Are you serious lol? There's been several threads made just for apologies. You know you've seen them.

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 07:48
Yes it might be a bad thread but in a way its a good thread. He is thanking, not affending...

@Bloodhound
Noobs are cool lol. Everyone has to start somewhere...

DevilMouse Developments Lead Designer/Programmer/Developer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 23:29:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 23:29:44