Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 23:48
i tried putting this in the bug board, but no one answered, so ill try here.
Im using the demo because i ordered the full version but its not here yet. every once in a while, as im loading the test map screen, it will say something like "runtime error- object already exists at.." then it says a random number. any reason for this?

FrAnKiE
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 23:51
This is a random error in older versions, Its mostly fixed in the new ones though, this is a file corruption in your "saved" level, it saves a level in a temp folder before testing, and while doing this, it might try to duplicate load objects, and this is causing the error. For example, it loads the area, Object 1. Then it loads an enemy, and the engine does not see Object 1 as flagged "in use", and will just try to load it again.

Nothing you can do about it, its a random error which can happen to any level at any time.
Frankie Pawnage5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 23:55
will it still happen when i get the real version? or is it just in the demo?

FrAnKiE

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 23:36:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 23:36:14