Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Hero Game Development -JOIN HERE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, im huntelaar
i work for Serious Games Institute

i am trying to start my own game company and am starting small like all big companies did. if you are interested in working for us please contact me on msn at huntelaar08@hotmail.com

our website will be fully up and running soon. Please join us as we are deciding what game to create first, we have 3 professional developers and would love more. no relocation is required, but by the end of this game there may be a salary or wage involved for your efforts. Thankyou

www.heromodding.com - Profesional Game Development
huntelaar08@hotmail.com (contact me on MSN if you are interested about working from your home)
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 20:28
Team request arent allowed on this forum. I am sorry.

Cornett Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 21:04
I hate it when people don't read the rules before posting...

Gemstone Games is now Cornett Media
Dark Jaguar Flame
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 21:24
Quote: "Huntelaar"

De echte?.. sorry maar BVG heeft gelijk..

The real one? .. Sorry but BVG is right..

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 21:50
[Buzzer] neh nerrr [/Buzzer]

http://www.freewebs.com/teammegabasic/
For low price FPSC and Dark BASIC media packs.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 21:56
Quote: "De echte?.. sorry maar BVG heeft gelijk.."

Ik weet heel zeker van niet... Die zou het wat proffesioneler aanpakken...

Anyway, this is not the place for requests like this, and also not the way to request it...
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 22:16
Quote: "This is not allowed on the forums and will be blocked pretty soon please read the Rules before posting or you will get a nice noob slap"

Too late! Although I am dissapointed about not being bestowed with the privilage of relocating to your mother's basement to develop your award-winning games, I will not cry myself to sleep about having missed the opportunity to participate in this up-and-coming company we've all heard SO much about. After all, I've seen too many "companies" crawl in and out of this place and not one of them could verify their existence with anything more than a stock-made FPSC game. Yet I find myself in the predicament of not knowing whether this is an ACTUAL company, or some twelve-year-old's computer hobby. From what I've asserted so far, I have no doubt in believing that it is the latter, as you haven't cited any verifiable works, accomplishments or even proof of the "company's" existence. So as much as I'd like to believe you are the next Blitz games, I am unable to tear myself away from the image of an FPSC newcomer who believes he can hold a stake in the market and make a mark in our community, despite having nothing to back it up whatsoever.

I hope you can prove me wrong.

This signature brought to you by S.M.I.L.E. industries
jeffhuys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 22:51
Heh, leuk al die Nederlandse mensies hier

You're the 'th to view this signature!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 23:36:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 23:36:45