Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Problems getting D3DFunc v3.7 setup within my project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2008 12:17 Edited at: 22nd May 2008 12:23
Hi all,

I have included all the header and cpp files into my project but am having a few problems getting it to compile.

First time around I got no end of errors until I saw the stdAfx.h file and thought, 'pre-compiled headers'. So I changed my project setting to create pre-compiled headers and then received error regarding every DarkGDK command within the program and a warning saying 'DarkGDK.h skipped when looking for precompiled header use, include withing stdAfx.h. So I added DarkGDK.h into stdAfx.h and recompiled the stdAfx.h header (or so I think I have) and now have other errors. I must admit I don't know anything about pre-compiled headers and none of my projects use them (compiling time is not an issue for my small demos).

Could someone give me a break down of the D3DFunc v3.7 setup (what files go where and what needs changing within a project) and the settings within VC++.

Does anyone have a blank DarkGDK template with D3DFunc setup, a sort of 'hello world' project?

I would love to be able to use these new commands but am stumped with installation and VC++ settings (I'm new to C++).

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

I have a template that Morcilla posted back in August that was great for showing the 3Dlines but I would like to use the latest version and the 3dtext etc.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 21:28:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 21:28:46