Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A few quick questions >_<

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2008 17:57 Edited at: 24th May 2008 17:59
Hey, its been a while since i have used fpsc and this has been annoying me as i used to be able to do it at one point, but now have totally forgotton how i did it!

How do i make it so i can put an object inside another object, or set it at a certain height. I know that pressing enter will clip an entity to the top of another object however i want to know how to move the entity so i can put it on, for example, the second platform on a rack of shelves. if i press enter it clips it to the top!

And finally, is it possible to delete an object with the trigger zone "ifplrinzoneactivateifused" I know how to spawn stuff with it, but not delete stuff with it.

Have read the manual and the fps guidey thing but so far have only learnt how to rotate with the number keys and stuff, not setting object heights. After lots of random button pressing i thourght i should ask for help >_>

Edit: Oh and one last thingy >_< is there a script that will make a "use" door shut like 5 seconds after opening it in multiplayer. If all the doors are open there is a large drop in fps.

Thanks!
tjaabee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2008 18:22
About putting objects on different height, right click on the entity and then use Page Up or Page Down to move it up and down.
Hope I helped!

GIMME COKE!
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2008 19:00
...and when you are on the specific shelf, press shift+enter to snap the model to the object beneath it, even if there are entities above.

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2008 19:18
BVG, i never knew that. I'll give it a try

Formerly Bum Fat Cheese
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2008 19:21
I never knew that either, another one for the guide!

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2008 21:20
I am glad to help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 01:29:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 01:29:35