Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

The 20 Line Challenge / [LOCKED] my 20 lines =D its a 3d game of an egg

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "So you think you can code? (WTF IVE ONLY BEEN AT THIS FOR 2 DAYS =S) Prove it! (ERK!) Write the best program you can in 20 lines of code or less.(well thats not gona be hard... hello word?) Read the rules post inside for info.(blah blah)"

ok whatever u guys say impound of this work, its all my doing and it just so happens its like 17 lines so i decided to post it here =)
i still got work ahead but i suspect it ll make me hit over 20 lines =(
!!!!!!!BEWARE OF FLICKERY LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!
its about a weird egg walking out of his house in this weird snow...
random..
oh and there's a massive car somewhere...

here's the link:
my attachments never work:
(freezes Internet explorer=S)
http://files.filefront.com/gameoutzip/;10338148;/fileinfo.html
http://files.filefront.com/gameoutzip/;10338148;/fileinfo.html
(sorry if using external websites for the game is illegal)

Creators of Outscape
Outscape
Years of Service
User Offline

Creators of Outscape
Outscape
Years of Service
User Offline
for more info see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCRhEfA_BE

Creators of Outscape
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 05:19 Edited at: 28th May 2008 05:24
Sigh...

Ever heard of stickies? They can be found on all forums.

They all have rules and if a forum user does something that isn't allowed, we can beat him (or her) with a big stick (a newb slap) or if it's really serious, we can ban them or remove them from ever existing on these forums.

But it wouldn't be fair to do that if users weren't told beforehand what is allowed and what isn't. Now that's where the AUP comes in. You have read it right?...

And, for things which apply just to specific forum boards we have those handy 'sticky' things - that's right, they're the posts at the top of each board highlighted with pretty stars and green arrows - specially so everyone spots them and reads them. You have read them right?...

Mods simply apply the rules provided by TGC and if we have to keep deleting and locking threads by the same users over and over again when it's clear they can't be bothered reading the rules then it does tend to get a bit annoying.

When you signed up for the TGC forums you agreed to abide by the rules, read the AUP and as such, read the stickies before posting.

We know there's a lot to read and you just want to jump in and ask all those important questions, but at the top of this board is a sticky which says "Important Rules for the 20 Line Challenge".

Now this ought to give you a clue that this sticky contains important rules for this board. Just like there is one on the code snippets board which explains why threads are deleted - just in case you were wondering why none of yours ever appear...

One of the rules of this board concerns media. There's a limit to the size of the media you are allowed to attach. A limit which you exceeded with your download by 11500% - if my maths is correct.

So, if you ever want to get off post approval, I suggest that you read the rules and the stickies of any board you intend to post on in the future - before posting.

Apart from that, I'm in a good mood!

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:22:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:22:25