Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / undead nazi pirates of the kungfoorabean

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2003 16:21
ok well I just thought I'd make the announcment on a game im starting, its basically an action adventure isometric with rpg-ish elements. most likely turn based , it sorta depends on how i utalize the code that im getting i got some graphics worked on including the title as written above, mroe about the game you ask? well where to begin, i think i will just post a segment of another post i made in the 2d forums

"is about this messed up dream i had where i was with my gf walking the dog through a shopping center after hours, and it was where all these kids hung out throwing firecrackers around, then we snuk behind some barrels and they kids turned cult like and executed this guy, then we ran and told the cops but they didnt believe us and a few days later they took us prisoner (the kids) then i rescued my gf from the prison cells cause i hid a knife in my underwear, and then me and the other prisoners got swords from out of no where and fought the cult medieval style"

so yeah its a bit bizzarrean di will have random comments with hopefully teh kind of relative humor you would find in a monkey island game, or to a lesser extent fallout, but pretty much just random lines i remember from my dream, eg "I hope this pocket knife doesnt pierce my scrotum cause then I wont be able to break out." :/ infact dont ask my why i hid it in my underwear its not like i keep it there normally, it just appeared there after i got captured
anyway anyone wanting to help or to comment on the game etc, hell even flame it if you want, reply here. :-s
yay i got db going again, now i can work on all these isometric games
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2003 07:01 Edited at: 10th Jul 2003 09:18
ok i've gotten the engine and have started playin round with it. I've thrown together some graphics and a side bar aswell as a nifty mouse pointer. Here is a link to a screen shot or two, i dont quite know how to ftp to my isp provided webspace so for now u will have to just paste the url or hope it works by hyperlink.

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/wigfeckedup/screen1.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/wigfeckedup/screen2.jpg
[edit] ok i tried it and the link works by clicking but it may be caus ei have it in memory so when u click if u get a hosted by angel fire thing then just refresh. it should work.

working on the game undead nazi pirates of the kungfoorabean. this game is random to the max.
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 01:15
Sounds cool. Some good screens there, love the title !

cuRant PRogekt: a three-de map editer
Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!
Athelon XP 1400 Plus - Nvidia Geforce MX400 - 256mb RAM
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 05:34
hehe tnx, was beginning to think that after 40 views no one liked my game and by the way the game has nothing to do with the undead, nazi's or pirates, its just a cool name

working on the game undead nazi pirates of the kungfoorabean. this game is random to the max.
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2003 05:51
hello?? EURO itchy and scratchy land here! coem on someone comment! my children they need wine!

sneaky
Years of Service
User Offline
Like the title
Good screenies too

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 15:55
What ? An Aussie not drinking Fosters??

Anyhoo, nice graphics - hope it goes well.

Its better than a poke in the eye...
adr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 18:00
Apparently, there isn't an Australian alive who drinks Fosters, just as there isn't an Australian alive who actually watches Neighbours.

I heard the most popular beer is called something like Swan Lager...

Bender:Blackmail’s such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The x makes it sound cool.
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 18:05
Not watching Neighbours I can understand - Fosters, I can't...

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 18:06
actually wher ei come from (the bottom of australia) The most popular is VB which is short for Vic Bitter. best beer ever . but carlton cold is drunken more with all the trevor hendy's about. Foster's tastes bad. by the way i havea temporary site up for the game.
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/unpotkf/
it's got nothing new here iguess, just got 3 screenshots and the story, more will be posted when more gets done.

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 18:12 Edited at: 21st Jul 2003 18:12
I drink anything as long as its not poisonous - and someone else pays...

Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 19:29
well this is odd. Will the game have assault rifles? Those are fun, put them in.
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2003 06:32
i dunno about assault rifles, i mean i don't remember dreaming them, but maybe when the game is made some more i may add them for teh fun of it. maybe an assault crossbow

Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2003 18:30
Cool Pics, kinda looks like Tibia! Except with better graphics, and different camera view.

At first glance, I'm a mediocre mech pilot. Look again and you will see my battlemech's computer code rushing through my eyes. My Mech And I Are One!
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 06:34
the shites been updated with some more info and also a character model of an undead pirate. scroll down to view.

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 13:45
I presume thats a spelling mistake, and not what you think of your web site.

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 14:09
lol! my god it is a mistake, but i actualy say shite a lot i mean sure my web site isn't extraordinary but its not that bad

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 15:08
Dont worry - I'll point out further spelling mistakes and grammical errors (if you make any).

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 15:19
wull tahts teh beast nuwes ive herd un e whale

HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
"but carlton cold is drunken more with all the trevor hendy's about"

lol...the australian version of english is just plain hilarious.

SW Games - www.freewebs.com/swgames

Yeah, I know, I only have one game. Yeah, I know it sucks. But I made it! Me!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2003 15:19
Quote: "I drink anything as long as its not poisonous - and someone else pays..."

ahh the second less well known moto of the English people

looks interesting, kinda like ... well pretty orginal looking actually.
wonder how you play it

Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2003 15:37 Edited at: 27th Jul 2003 15:38
well you know George killians irish red beer. that the commercials have a bunch of storys about George killian and ireland.. well thats a budwieser beer, made in the US. talk about lying for money.

oh yes the game, i like, looks nice, but i can't wait to see how the gameplay turns out.

Opinions are like a$$holes, Everybody has one.
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2003 16:15
tnx for the comments on the game. yeah im going for the bizzare genre. more fun that way. Oh and for anyone that doesnt know trevor hendy = trendy = trendsetter. which is pretty much a try hard that tries and be's cool. it's kinda hard to explain.

(love that pirate smiley )

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2003 14:19 Edited at: 29th Jul 2003 15:02
UPDATE!:

sites been updated with a link to a photos page! yes thatsright photos! no more long loads for all you modemers jsut to see the main page. well modems are still slow so maybe they will be slow. anyway i have put up some new shots of the face system, the main character being me so its my face fo rall you ladies out there that want to check me out, yeah ya know you dig it. Anyway i have edited them and they will be featured in the mood setting, which basically lets you choose how you want to act with npcs, like some of the old adventure games like blade runner have. anyway check me out. im teh bomb.

[edit] HAHA that last photo is awesome, when you get there dont be put off by the stubborn photo, which isnt very good, scroll down to the polite one. and i really do look tough

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/unpotkf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:55:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:55:20