Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / YFPSD Splash Compo Winners

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 09:35 Edited at: 28th May 2008 18:53
Ok, i can announce the winners now, the following contestants were:

MeZoFoRtE
Hybrid
Avid
Miposter

Since Miposter is now a member of YFPSD, instant disqualification (sorry Jony)

So its all winners!

3rd Place wins Endangered City, previously known as CodeRack Classic.
2nd Place wins CodeRack: Alteration.

and finally...

1st Place wins CodeRack: Alteration, Puzzle Pack, and Creditation since their video will be used in YFPSD's further games.

Prizes will be sent via email once they are ready.

3rd Place: MeZoForTe, Loved the music, and fading transitions. Cons were it was a bit too ms paint-made if you know what I mean? But when Endangered City is released, you will have it sent to your email address!

2nd Place: Hybrid, Loved the animation, and slogan. Cons were it was the wrong slogan! It was actually "Making the challenge" but no points removed from that. Slightly too long, and the YFPSD wording removal time was too short to fully read. But once CodeRack: Alteration is released, I'll have it sent to your email address!

1st Place: Avid

1 word: Original. It may have kept the boring symbol I had pronounced in my earlier tests, but this splash was brilliant. I know there were some complaints about lack of animation. But I found it inspiring, so Avid, once CodeRack is ready, I'll send it to your email address bundled with the Puzzle Pack! Well Done!

To everyone who forgot to enlist: Its fine! This isn't the last compo im ever making! there will be others, like music, voicing (which i currently need) and loads more!

To anyone who doesnt know what the Puzzle Pack is, its a tutorial program to help you through the chapter of Conker's Riddle Maze in CodeRack: Alteration, but im not releasing it until after people have played CodeRack: Alteration. The reason being you won't understand the Puzzle Pack if you haven't played CodeRack: Alteration!

Thanks to everyone who enlisted!

Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 10:08
RoFLMAO

Thistle Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 18:59
Oh man.

Avid and Hybrid, you'll have to display your email addresses so I can email you the prize.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 19:21
May we see the winning video?

Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool I won! I'm kinda busy now but I'll send it to you sometime later.
Hybrid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 22:40
Congrats Avid, good work! If you ever need anything, I can help youg uys out with most things. Right now I am working on an awsome flash banner for a friend, And I can modify it for you guys for free if you wish.

Best of lick and congrats to the only three entries.

Hybrid

Thistle Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 22:45
@Avid: Always busy? But well done, for ALL YFPSD productions, you will have your name on the game and your video as the splash!

@Hybrid: Well done, you may not have won, but you got second place! And that rewards you with CodeRack: Alteration! I'll have to email you it to avoid people stealing it. But the game wont be out for some time.

@BVG: Winning video here as attachment:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I just emailed you, just reply to it for my email.
Hybrid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2008 22:27
let me know when it is done, and I will email you, thanks.

P.S. Take your time.

Pride
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2008 01:58 Edited at: 30th May 2008 02:00
Awesome!

Now, where was Avid when we were trying to make that group project? Oh well, we all won anyways.

Cool, can't wait for my prize, first time I've ever won anything, even though it's third!

If y'all ever need any music, throw me an e-mail, but I've been busy messing around with Flash 8 Pro, already got the hang of it, just trying to finish something and post it in my name.

Congrats Avid and Hybrid for kicking my ass,
==MeZo

"Any gift can be great, no matter how small, because it's not the gift that counts, it's the meaning behind it"
"Heaven for climate, Hell for company"
Thistle Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2008 18:36
It wasnt really much of a challenge to judge though since there was only 4 contestants (1 disqualified for being in the group!)

Any winners wishing to contact me about their prizes, my email address is also used for MSN Hotmail, and if im not using my Xbox Elite, im using my computer!

yourstandardkid@hotmail.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 01:22:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 01:22:05