Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / MultySinc and DarkGDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 12:31
Hey guys.. I was wondering.. does anyone have an example for using MultySinc in DarkGDK? I mastered it in dark basic pro.. but since now i moved to GDK its a little harder and i was wondering if someone could post an example where should i copy the .dll and the other files from the "other language" folder... Thankx

jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 14:43
zapakitul - Welcome to the REALLY Dark SIDE! Long time no see!

I don't have multi-sync down myself - but I hear good things good things.

Anyways - you said how its harder - and C++ is, and I think there are some things you really need to get under your belt to make all C++ stuff a little easier.

Arrays, Pointers, Dynamic Arrays, String Manipulation, classes, struct, and at least WHAT operator overloading is and why you MIGHT need it (I don't use it - I think its not a great practice myself) what's available in the STDLIB (mainstream) and what alternatives there - maybe roll your own "std lib" equivalents like I did for ther learning experience...

My favorite C++ tutorial area is http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

It is daunting at first - but once you get these things down a bit - C++ starts getting really fun! (I promise)

zapakitul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 18:39
Hehe i can always count on you Jas! Thankx for the link! Yeah i think its about time to learn C++!

CheatCat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2008 21:06
An exemple:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=130163&b=22

Puch Download to get the other language files.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 21:18:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 21:18:03