Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i am wanting to make a game. BUT there is a problem i can sit down and think of a few levels but when i make them they are either to long to short or very basic i.e not very interesting and after the first 2-3 levels i cant seem to make levels get any better as i only have model pack 1 and there are limited amounts of entites so im using thew same 1's over and over and it gets obvious i cant afford to buy new model packs can any 1 help me out. i prefer making it ww2 or ww1 if its possible im trying to keep away from sci-fi i hope you can help me out a bit im just a learner thanks guys
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2008 00:57
Quote: "AND I RECOMMEND YOU GET AT LEAST ONE MODEL PACK"

That's entirely up to him, Bloodhound. I honestly don't think model packs are REQUIRED for a good game.

The one and only,

Dude232
Years of Service
User Offline
you know there are some great games made with stock media so cool down a bit and if you would like ww2 models model pack 7 would help or look here on the forums

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 01:28:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 01:28:17