Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / eXtends plugin Help! Please!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2008 00:10
Hi it's me again!
I was trying to create a custom skin for the XGUI system. I was hoping if anyone could give me some more info on how to create "*.skin" files, and if there are limits to sizes or certain rquirements.

(sorry if i sound like i'm complianing! Don't worry I'm NOT!)

Oh and another thing is Is there any way to dispaly bitmap fonts to scrren, whilst using an active 3D scene without having to clear the screen before hand.

This plugin system is very impressive so far. Displaying bitmap fonts in very few lines of code and without functions. The RTS (real time sky) system, particles etc.. are well worth the money.

Fitz marc ade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2008 20:35
It's OK i've managed to find the page with the XGUI skins. There were broken links in the html help pages if you go back to index from another page, then to XGUI skins. I've noticed the project's samples in the pages link to the *.dbpro files rather than the *.dba files aswell.

I've started fixing these with notepad. (alot easier and faster that way).

Sorry about that! (i couldn't find them before!)
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 13:36 Edited at: 5th Jun 2008 13:37
Hi,

No problem.

If you need some specific informations, don't hesitate to post on Odyssey-Creators Forums

PS : Thank you for your support.

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Odyssey-Creators - X-Quad Editor - 3DMapEditor

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 18:34:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 18:34:07