Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Constantly waiting...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2008 20:19
I know there's a time difference, I know there are limits to everyone's resources, but must I really wait 2 days to gain access to the product I purchased?

Maybe TGC can make it so that those of us that have already purchased 10+ items can get our order streamlined or something. I got the email telling me the transaction was approved, but still haven't received my username or password for the FTP login to download FPSC. I submitted a ticket, but the line for support tickets hasn't moved since..

Sorry, just itching to get my hands on it. ;(

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2008 21:01
Well, correct me if i'm wrong, but they have to sort out the order first, then they have to dispatch it, then it goes through lots of post crap, then it arrives at your door.

Please check out my WWII Media Pack 1 FPSC thread... http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131014&b=3&p=0
KISTech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2008 21:08
But they also let you download it once your order has been approved. The instructions say that they should have sent an email with a username and password to use on the ftp server. I just haven't received that email yet.

5867Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Well lets see its been 2 working days.
If you paid via paypal it can take 3 working days to process your order. Add on another for TGC reciving it and there you have it. Wait till Thursday

Vist freefungames.co.cc for free online games you can play at school!
Also join our forums!
KISTech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2008 21:23
But like I said, the order has already been processed by TGC (at 3AM this morning my time) but I never received the email with the login for the FTP download.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 01:24:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 01:24:44