Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] You evil crazy blumtards

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:27
why why why??? why did you have to go and make heltor leave the fourms jeeze i had just found a way to try and make up for his kindness and you freakin blew it god freakin blow hole jeeze omg i realy need an asprin

Proud lead creator of the 18 and in spare time maker of crappy MP maps
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:29
Wow...

Visual Game Studio Express Lead Programmer.
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:31 Edited at: 15th Jun 2008 07:45
I agree, why the fricking hell did you have to push heltor off board the ship, everyone is right, this damn forsaken community is going down a steep hill, infact It already went down that...

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:32
thank you

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:33
I liked Heltor too...But I don't really know whats going on

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:37
bunch of a**holes made him leave

AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:38 Edited at: 15th Jun 2008 07:39
He left?!

Are they not thankful for all the great stuff he did?

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:39
tatters you for got an f in off but i cant realy talk i suck at spelling

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:39
ya he did

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:40
people were bein weedwackers to his mate so he left

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:51
Quote: "tatters you for got an f in off but i cant realy talk i suck at spelling"

lol, thought you told me to eff off then, Haha! so I did; post edited.

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:52
lol never not unless im realy ticked but ya i cant say much i suck at spelling

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:53
Wow, maybe this community is going down hill. Well I like Heltor, and he was a good person. He helped us all, and all people did was push him away. We lost a good person because of that.
Where is this thread that this happened?

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 07:54 Edited at: 15th Jun 2008 07:55
fpsc charecter comp
sorry for spelling

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 08:07 Edited at: 15th Jun 2008 08:08
I just read it...THATS LOW GUYS LOW!! We lost two very good members. And if anyone says otherwise then I'm quite happy to leave also. Heltor is right, bro's stick together! When I first came here I thought I was home...It (was) a great place, everyone (was) willing to lend out a helping hand. So...to the people that let Daniel, Heltor, and everyone else down...GET A FREKIN LIFE LOSERS! Block me if you want...At least it was for a good course...Live on Daniel and Heltor!

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 08:31
well said

zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 08:37
Quote: "I agree, why the fricking hell did you have to push heltor off board the ship, everyone is right, this damn forsaken community is going down a steep hill, infact It already went down that...
"

dude its going down a steeper one now

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 08:43 Edited at: 15th Jun 2008 08:44
Wow...Aren't we in need of a new forum...
EDIT: Well a fpsc board because those DarkBASIC chaps have nothing to do with it

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 08:45
I agree, head on down to www.Archgames.forums1.net

no seriously this place is being hit by a tide of jerks that capsize the boats were in.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Guys, the FPSC forums are a bumpy ride. People come and go. People get mad and go away. Many come back. Just hang in there.

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 08:47
Yes iv been talking with Danial all day and him and Heltor have left.......But not for long

ThankX
Punk13

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 08:57
True, but its not fair what happened

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Fair enough. Just hang in their. The community as a whole is comprised of many many people. Not just those few. Take a deep breath and remember that TGC has many wonderful people that are your friends.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 09:21
It's sad that Daniel decided to let people run him off the forum... I hope once he's calmed down he will decide to come back, heltor too...

It's pretty pathetic that certain users only seem to come on here to rip on other people's work...

No-one minds constructive criticism but what was in that thread was nowhere near constructive...

Quote: "The community as a whole is comprised of many many people. Not just those few."

True and those few who were complaining about the modeling skills were not really ones who I would take any notice of if I was modeling... People here are becoming more and more ungrateful and expect Bond1 quality of work from beginners and they want it for free!

[center]
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 09:39
In my estimation Bond1 is a pro. But it's just not the expensive software; it is also his years of experience. And he wants this to be his line of work (and not just FPSC models). Thraxas, I'm not meaning anything by this except you simply brought up his name.

However, I am extremely grateful to all those who have contributed to my library of models. I may not agree with the language zarock is using here even though he made sure most of the words are mispelled -- or, maybe he's just a terrible speller, or, English is not his first language -- anyway I hold the same sentiment. Heltor especially contributed a lot and so did Daniel.

I left here once, but couldn't really stay away as had to always know what was going on. There are still a lot of good people here. And even though very few have responded to my contribution over in scripting land, I also realize that's just human nature.

OK this is getting too long. Old people just tend to keep rattling on and on and on and . . .

** We are not Alone **
Cornett Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 10:09
Dang, I take a week vacation from the boards, and all Hades breaks loose!

Sad thing is, I was just beginning to like the original work that Daniel was putting out. At least he had a valid reason for leaving. I'm not sure about Heltor, though. Heltor may have left in protest of the way Daniel was getting treated, but he had a choice as to whether or not to do so. I think Daniel was getting slammed by so many people, myself included, that he felt he was out of options.

Do I think his quality was good? It could have used work.

Was it bad enough to deserve a Higgins-type slam? Well, as Thraxas has said, we're spoiled rotten. The FPSC product probably wouldn't be able to survive if Fletcher, Bond1, and EAI left the development arena, and some part of me thinks that given how bad we're acting, at least one of them might have considered it by now. Cause if we're treating the freebies like this, imagine how critical we are of what we pay for.

Gemstone Games is now Cornett Media
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 10:15
Quote: "survive if Fletcher, Bond1, and EAI left the development arena,"

*cough* and david.n.goodman *cough* got a terrible cold again.

Cornett Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 10:16
You might have to remind me who Goodman is...not too sure offhand.

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 10:20
Dark fact, seriously, his work is good.

Cornett Media
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 10:23
*facepalms* Okay, never knew the guy's real name. Like I said, I've been MIA for about a week. Yeah, I'd add him to the list of the "this product can't survive without" artists.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 10:36 Edited at: 15th Jun 2008 10:42
Quote: "Thraxas, I'm not meaning anything by this except you simply brought up his name."

No offense taken I agree that Bond1 does professional level work and he practically gives his stuff away. So then when someone like Daniel makes a zombie model and gives it away for free some people feel the need to deride his work... I doubt the first 'human' type model Bond made looked as awesome as his ultimate zombie... Practice makes perfect... Daniel is at least attempting to make characters for FPSC, something that not many people here seem to try...

TBH all the modeling I have attempted has been within Milkshape so I don't really understand what Higgins was talking about anyway with regard to Daniel's models...

Edit... wow I took so long to type that that 5 posts got ahead of me... There really is a great pool of media creators here, not just for models, that produce excellent work extremely cheap... You just have to look at Turbosquid or the Torque forums to see how much people are charging for things that are not as high quality as we get here...

[center]
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:02
I saw the thread earlier....and wow.....

I hope you're happy, well done, so you've managed to make 2 of our most generous artists leave.....congratz.....idiots....

Would've used another word, but I don't want another month's holiday, seriously, looking back on Deathead's Profile, he has some bad quality stuff from his early days, Higgins too, I can sympaphise with Daniel, I've been trying to learn how to model, and it ain't easy......

Looking back on Heltor's profile, he's been giving us quality, free products from the off, Daniel too, although admittedly his work isn't great, it'll get better in time, if he practises....

It isn't easy to simply roll out another fabtastic piece of work, looking at Bond's thread, he's got awesome zombies crawling outta the woodwork, and people instantly think, "Hey, Bonds a modeller, and so's Daniel, so how com he han't mayde sum awsome zohmbees yett?"

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:09
Rock On my caffeine filled friend, no but seriously you speak the truth bro

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:22
Dang, i liked the idea of that comp. Another one of my threads ruined

I cant understand why Heltor left though...

Please check out my WWII Media Pack 1 FPSC thread... http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131014&b=3&p=0
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:28
Quote: "

Same goes for you Aaagreen.
And for Heltor and Daniel:
YOU FREKIN ROCK!! Live on my brothers!!!!!!!"

Posted by SGT Rampage

Can do! Well, this forum obviously is going downhill, and i'm not gonna post until it's sorted.

Please check out my WWII Media Pack 1 FPSC thread... http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131014&b=3&p=0
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:31 Edited at: 15th Jun 2008 11:37
NOTE: The bottom is text is on Daniels deffence
Lets guess...I know! MAYBE!!!!! You and Higgins made his forum life living *insert swearword here* Pulling stuff like "Some people just don't understand..." I recall you complaining about "Not having any friends" Well not to be rude (not) but that is not gonna happen when you dis peoples work, its the thought that counts man, all they wanted to do was help.
Heltor:
Bros before Hoes.
He left because he was sticking up for Daniel, people don't like it when you STAND ON THEM.
Now that was some DAM good 'judging' Aaagreen NOOOOOTT!!!
EDIT: Then sort it Aaagreen

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:35
Dude...its what you get for driving out other people, we are all trying to get along...I'm just really p'd off because some people...like Thraxas said...Only come here to bag on other peoples work because it makes them feel good. Thats a wrong choice...
Oh and once again.
Quote: "And for Heltor and Daniel:
YOU FREKIN ROCK!! Live on my brothers!!!!!!!""

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:36
Well i'm sorry for speaking the truth. I dont lie on these forums. Even if it means saying someone's work isn't very good. I dont care if I can do better or not, I simply say what I think. If you dont like that, cut out my brain and change my personality. But then I wont be me, and I like me. So what, I dont like someones work, no reason to get all hissy and leave over it. People have dissed my work. Do I care? No. People told me my game was crap. Did I get in a strop and leave? No.

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:43
Dude...Its ok to be a critic...Not to rub it in there face with stuff like.
Quote: "ha! That doesn't even look human!"
Quote: "You obviously don't have a talent in modeling"

Now that is more than critic response, you made him feel like he should give up...Did we hear a "Good try Daniel, your getting better."
Or just a simple "Keep at it Dan ma man! Your getting there, just a bit more work could do it."
I don't recall anything like that, now everyone forgive me for being very rude but...I've always been a fighter for whats right, and will not rest until that of which is wrong...Is fixed.
Amen,
Sgt Rampage RESISTANCE FIGHTER!!!! BOOYAAAA!!!!

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:48
And I didnt say either of the things in that quote box.

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:50
Oh sorry it was this
Quote: "
Some people can't accept the truth
"

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 11:57
All right, all right.......

Right, AaaGreen, admit it, you dissed Daniel's work, put him down, looking back on your profile, you did some not-so-great work when you were a newb, (see screen)......

You're not a character moddelling expert, so what authority is it that allows you to crush other people's efforts?

I tell you what, I've got a challenge for you, you have a week to make a fully animated and textured character and release it to the community, then we can compare it to Daniel's work, and see if you really do have the experience and authority to judge him......

@SGT Rampage

Calm down mate, I know he deserves it, but you're just making yourself look bad and the mods'll probably slap a ban on both of you for arguing your way through this thread, cool it, oyu don't waant to get tarred with the same brush as AaaGreen, do you?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 12:00
Which was based on this quote

Quote: "Higgins you are right, you should of seen the whole argument we had when I said his Zombie was rubbish."

Now Deathead is right. Daniel should have just accepted that his zombie looked... Wrong. His textures were not properly mapped, lots were just maily tiled low-resolution images. But if we tried telling him that, he would probably disagree and go on about pixar or something like that...

heltor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 12:44
Just to clear things up. I quit the forums because of aaagreen, higgins, the toasty, deathead they are just to good I can't compete with their egos. Nor can daniel or anyone else. GOD bless all who tred in there path.
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 12:51
Oh for god's sake heltor grow up, so what, lots of people didnt like daniels work, we weren't picking on him. I mean, if one person came p to him and said "your work sucks, boo i hate you", i would understand all this fuss. But many people said "the models are low quality, the textures are unrealistic". There's nothing wrong with that.

Will you just drop it, dont argue to this post. If we dont like someone's stuff, that's our problem. Dont make a massive deal out of it.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 13:34
Quote: "If we dont like someone's stuff, that's our problem. Dont make a massive deal out of it."

It's not that you didn't like... everyone is entitled to their opinion of something. It's the way you went about saying it... You weren't offering constructive criticism, you were just being being obnoxious...

Quote: "But many people said "the models are low quality, the textures are unrealistic". There's nothing wrong with that."

I didn't realise that if LOTS of people don't like something that gave you all carte blanche to be rude about someone's work...

[center]
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 13:58

Swearing either implicit or implied is not allowed here. Neither are offensive remarks. None of these things are tolerated you should all know that by now.

Everyone concened is slapped. Thats enough for now.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 13:58
Getting yourself moderated is not going to help and will only make things worse.
If you have an issue like this come up you do what heltor and Punk 13 did.You e-mail me.I won't tolerate that kind of abuse and will take care of any problems as soon as possible.
I have been in touch with both heltor and Punk 13 and they both know they are welcome back and I hope they don't stay away long.
Those who are trying to run everybody off will be removed from the forums.
These forums are supposed to be a place for us all to hang out.
Bullies will be squashed.There is no place for them here.

The floating skull is gone but the flames burn on!!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 14:02
Double post...
Apparantly Uman and I came across this at the same time.My apologies for any confusion.

The floating skull is gone but the flames burn on!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:16:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:16:20