Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] your sad very sad

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 17:27
i am ashamed of this place i wasted 2 years here and for what when i finaly try to help this place i get noob slapped so i cant vent my anger what did i do i never cursed so why why i ask you i was stickin up for em and i get noob slapped i dont think half of the people here ever realy ment what the said oh great job so and so most not all but most were give me this give me that took there models and media and left comeing back for more when you need it i realy whant to know why a mod noob slapped my i didnt do anything wrong just vent my fustrtion in a clam way and in no way broke the rules so i want an in depth story on why i got noob slapped

p.s. to all thoes who realy helped this place i am glad and sad for you.
i dont think half of them realy ment what they said to you
ply
airslide
and all the other great people out there thank you and sorry i cant tell the others what to do so this if from them to me to you we are all sorry and nned to be a little kinder to new guys not toatle jerks and we thank you for all youve done

Proud lead creator of the 18 and in spare time maker of crappy MP maps
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe because your thread had no purpose at all and it was just rubbing salt in the wound.

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 19:05
No you're being sad. Zarock, please just stop it with these threads and the nonsense. By creating this thread you're pushing down other threads that may be more important.

http://www.freewebs.com/teammegabasic/
For low price FPSC and Dark BASIC media packs.
Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 19:13
@zarock: I'm not particularly sad. But you're rather rubbish at spelling, my friend. No offense intended, just a little helpful pointer.
zarock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 19:39
yep i know i suck at spelling always have always will

Proud lead creator of the 18 and in spare time maker of crappy MP maps
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 20:03
Quote: "No you're being sad. Zarock"

Take the truth, Zarock, you're just upset for being slapped on this forum. I was once and it didn't really affect me, so stop posting these useless threads on here, I hate people duplicating threads

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 20:58
It's threads like these that bring the forums down. Bad things will happen to good people that's all there is to it. It's done and over with. Build a bridge and get over it.

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 21:00
I'm not really up to date with what's going on, but rest assured we are a caring and dedicated community. But this is the internet. There will always be people lurking behind the veil of their PC monitor, self-assured in the belief that they can say what they want and act big because they know we can't sock 'em in the mouth. Stay strong, be one of the good guys and the community will show you it's true value. As for this big ol' fishslap, I have no doubt it was for a good reason. The mods here may seem a bit curt and a little strict, but they're doing it because they don't want to see this community go down the crapper. They don't abuse their privilages and they certainly don't accept trash on this forum. If you want to know why you got your ass stomped, the reason will reveal itself to you if you simply look over your posts and gauge the reactions. Then ask yourself who is to blame. I'm not pointing fingers, but if they can see your errors then surely you can. That way we won't need another thread like this cluttering up the forum space.

Also, vent your frustration elsewhere. I know you were probably well-intentioned but getting angry doesn't make you look like the savior trying to rescue these forums that you claim to be. But I do agree that they shouldn't have been pushed away from these forums. After all, it's their right to be here. But it's too late for me to get nito that argument, so I'll wrap this up with a snappy one-liner:

If it feels good, it's a sin.
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 21:32
Quote: "zarock"

You need to calm down and learn to spell a little.
At least enough so you're legible.
Also, stop making these aimless threads, you're being a problem, not others.
Now, I don't know what the deal with Heltor is, but you're making it worse.
For your last thread, I'm surprised they didn't ban you.
And 2 years? Try two months.

[img]
[/img] Official Airmod fanboy. Member of the Airlside fan club
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 21:34
@ zarock, the reason why your thread was locked was actually for the implied swearing. It was pretty obvious even though everything was misspelled. I, myself, have to agree with the moderators decision and you know that I do agree with your sentiment, frustrations, and feelings. Please, just let it go and go from here. It is all an unfortunate situation. Be more mature than the perpetrators and ignore them. One thing that might help is just to be absent from the forums for awhile and then come back if you desire. Kind of like a trial separation if you will.

** We are not Alone **

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:21:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:21:36