Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / need a lil bit of help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey! first of all i'd like to great everyone here and thanks for making an easy game maker.

well ...im making a free survival horror/ tatical shooter where you play as a drug addict and you wake up at the basement in a hospital and you find out that something very wicked happend...(screenshot will be posted soon)

well the thing is that i would like to know how to make another HUD, a main menu with graphic configuration,change skybox,new blood decals, new zombie models, and maybe some urban buildings and roads, signs...will be great someones help because im not very good n modeling and texturing. so any cooperation will be accepted warmly

(excuse my english but im spaniard and im not an expert )

thx

when hell will be full of sinners...the dead will walk in the world of the living
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2008 15:16 Edited at: 21st Jun 2008 15:17
HUD:GIMP
Main Menu:GIMP
change skybox:Build Game options setuplevel.fpi
blood decals: Decal Maker
zombie models:TGC Store or MS3D
urban buildings and entities in general:MS3D
Modeling help:i'm not good myself so...just play around and learn the ropes(also there are lots of tutorials around)
-EDIT-Welcome to the forums

I know not what WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:19:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:19:45