Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] im outta here.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 01:52
Aright, im leaving these forums and joining Moon Rising forums with Danial wright and heltor. thanks for all your help. i wish you all the best.

Goodbye.

FrAnKiE
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 02:05
What an original idea... How come nobody else has ever thought to do a goodbye thread?

Have fun with DaniEl and Heltor...

See you when you return

[center]
Frankie Pawnage5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 02:06
dude im not returning. this is it for me here.moon rising forums has so much more to offer.

FrAnKiE
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 02:10
Moon Rising is small. IndieGameDev has a lot more (no offense to Moon Rising. I'm a member of those forums) to offer than Moon Rising, but whatever floats your boat. Even if it is the bloody corpses of those who really worked towards making FPSC a great tool.

Gunn3r Games
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 02:19
Quote: "Even if it is the bloody corpses of those who really worked towards making FPSC a great tool.
"

ROFL...

@Frakie
I hope you weren't offended by what I wrote it was meant as a joke... It's just that there seem to be 1,000,001 goodbye threads here every week and the week after the creator of the thread is back as if nothing was said...

[center]
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 03:56
These threads should be locked immediately. They serve no useful purpose.

Please don't post an 'Im Back' thread once the novelty of your new forum wears off.
Krowsnest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 04:24
agreed, but I bet we'll still see 3 "I'm back" threads soon enough; those people know who they r.

And really Frankie, heltor and daniel left for being insulted (though I think its sort of a small thing they left over but its not my place to argue), what reason do u have to leave?

I wish you the best though, and a nice welcome back soon too lol

lets trash this thread

one level = game's done!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:17:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:17:03