Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Was downloading music and accident downloaded FPC client (Sorry admins and mods)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 05:49
hey all. i was downloading some music using a p2p program, though I'm not going to go in to that because its WARZ i think thats how it's spelt, anyway. For some reason my computer also downloaded the FPSC client and i was wondering what it was. I though it might have been another first person shooter games, not one that actually lets you make them. Anyway while doing said thing, i installed it and it i guess cracked it self witch allowed me to try it out for nothing, but after messing with it and FALLING IN LOVE WITH IT! i decided to uninstall and download LEGAL copy. And i am very happy i came across this, you guys are awesome!

Just some newbie game maker now getting in to the field.. Looking for some one who is willing to teach me C++ and what ever is needed.
++Will++
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 15:41
That's a funny story. I'm glad you like it.

++Will++

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your sig and help him on his quest for world domination!
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 18:28
Lol. That's pretty much all I have to say.

ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 19:21 Edited at: 19th Jun 2008 19:21
Well... you just said you were a pirate. I'm surprised you would
own up to that. But now TGC will keep an eye on you no doubt as of now. Even said you have a legal copy... if you've pirated before...
theres no reason you wouldn't do it again. I hope your on your
way to the light... though. Will be waiting to see your creations.

Astek

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 19:27 Edited at: 19th Jun 2008 19:28
You would've been better of not telling us that you'd downloaded it before you bought it/downloaded the legal demo. People will most likely be suspicious about you now, even though you've said that you now own a legit copy...

But I'll give you a chance at least, people can come off bad habits. Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay.

Your big has been erased by a signature because it was too mod.
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 19:34
I don't care much, I mean, everyone does it these days, but many people here are so (blanked) up that they leap on even legit media and scream pirate if there is even a slight resemblance to anything. Most of them are proven wrong after scaring the poo outta an artist.

[img]
[/img] Official Airmod fanboy. Member of the Airlside fan club
Jony
Years of Service
User Offline
To make up for your pirating I suggest you email lee and tell him all about the crack so he can get it off of the p2p network you used. Don't post any details here, other piraters may try their hand at getting it.

Lee's email address is lee@thegamecreators.com

Jony

A.K.A Miposter who Joined: Saturday 8th July, 2006
Game Maker2008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 22:16
Well, even though i have been branded as a pirate. but all i want is music, i dont know how FPSC made it on to my computer, but like i said. I got a legal copy and got rid of the illegal copy and all traces of it on my machine. I payed for it and now im happy, all the stuff on my computer is legal... accept for some songs...>__> i never deal with illegal software witch often warz are. But im honest about my actions i NEVER steal software, so lee im sorry if i stole from you, and i made up for it with giving money for a legal copy

Just some newbie game maker now getting in to the field.. Looking for some one who is willing to teach me C++ and what ever is needed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:19:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:19:11