Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Die For Your Life Video Game... Anybody wanna help out

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, my name is Justin and a while back when I first started using FPSC I came up with an awesome idea. "Die For Your Life" a simple yet very catchy name for a very awesome game. I had a developer some time ago and we both worked hard day and night. Until one day he moved and i thought it was over for The Die For Your Life Series, But it doesn't have to be... If you have any talent in game designing with fpsc, voice acting, modeling, etc., please consider helping out with my project. I can't offer any money or anything like that in return but i can offer free copies of the game, and other stuff like that. I hope you can understand but i'm not a rich person so i really need my money for nesessities.

ThanX in advance for considering,
JustDC
Atomic Entertainment http://www.officialatomicentertainment.com/
wanna join the team? email me at justin@officialatomicentertainment.com or jcutler15@gmail.com and please no spam

Attachments

Login to view attachments
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 06:49
Team requests are not allowed.

JustinDC
Years of Service
User Offline
oh ok sorry
JustinDC
Years of Service
User Offline
where would they be allowed?
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 08:26
Team requests are aloud, but only under certain situations, like if he had actualy proven that there is work already done on this project and its a legit team request than its more than aloud.

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 08:29
Bloodeath, it actually says in the sticky, "no Team Requests are allowed whatsoever on any FPSC Board." I think that's pretty clear.

Gunn3r Games
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 08:42
I think though if they offer money and the project isnt bogus and the company is real then it should be aloud

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 08:50
Team requests are pretty loud

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 11:11
Quote: "Bloodeath, it actually says in the sticky, "no Team Requests are allowed whatsoever on any FPSC Board." I think that's pretty clear.
"

Well guy, unless they changed the aup since ive been gone there is/used to be a certain exception, just saying. Im not going to scavenge the aup to prove a point but that is how it atleast USED to be. See i left for awhile...3-4months or something like that, and in that absence ALOT of things changed, so i could be mistaken.

Quote: "Team requests are pretty loud "

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 14:13
In the Sticky "Please Read the enclosed before posting in the FPSC Boards!" (which many people do not actually read), there is this link:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92446&b=21

-Keith

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 20:28
Quote: "that no Team Requests are allowed whatsoever on any FPSC Board."

Quote: "First of all not ALL of them are locked."

Haha. That second quote kind of contradicts the first quote. So are ALL of them locked?

JustinDC
Years of Service
User Offline
oh sorry to bother you guys
Loyal Servant of The Emperor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 23:56
Try indie game dev. Just click on my signature.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2008 01:48
Sorry unless a member has a game that is in an advanced stage of planning and development and can show a serious investment in progress towards the end goal then any team request has no chance of survival here.

Mods did not make this rule and TGC are not going to change it any time soon that I am aware of so theres no reason or point to debating this issue here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:20:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:20:14