Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC for FREE via TrialPay!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2008 23:24
I looked on regnow and did not find FPSC or DPPRO I would be interested in any of these types of products with affiliate programs attached to them. I have been trying my hand at affiliate marketing and think I could do some business around TGC's products 3D software etc.. so does anyone know where to find any afiliate programs for these type of products?

Scott
fps somewhat new user
User Banned
Posted: 16th Oct 2008 01:21
wow, this is great (I knew about it before) The advertisers get some money, gamecreators get some money (aargh, I keep typing monkey instead of money) and we get our product for free. Now everyone is happy!

Tom
johnson
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a alot for this. I really like how it only takes 1 offer to get it. thank you guys
johnson
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for making this available TCG
acrox999
Years of Service
User Offline
First off, TrialPay is not free. You still need to pay for the offers.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 16:32 Edited at: 26th Jan 2009 16:39
Quote: "First off, TrialPay is not free. You still need to pay for the offers. "

And when you do make that purchase, then you get an additional item FREE!

You are still getting something for nothing if you would have used the other service anyway.
So, buy your mum some flowers and get the thing for free and be happy!

@ RICK V
How is TrialPay working out for TGC? (Now that you've had a six month run to try it out)
It sounds too good to be true when reading their deal for merchants, so I was wondering if it is really as great for merchants' sales as TrialPay claims.
In other words, is TrialPay a service that you would recommend to to other merchants, now that you have tried it?

Duke Dudeston
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2009 05:01
Hey, so urm yeah!
I saw that TrialPay and was thinking... hmmm something for free, but then there is a bit in the small print... you have to purchase something from one of the partners!
So although you are getting something for free, you still end up paying for something...

I just decided to pay the £25 for the software!

Great idea though, I did check out the current offers before deciding too pay up. I hope that people use it more often. Although I did have my doubts when I first saw it
tatts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2009 19:17
I just did this trial pay method this morning this morning and found that it is well worth for poeple to look at.

I subscribed to the real arcade offer and ended up with two free games, plus the fps creator which I already have my key and downloading the program now. not bad to get 2 free games and fps creator just for TRYING out the real arcade pass. After all your not bonded to keeping the pass for any length of time. in fact I can cancel any time and still keep the products that I reaceived for free.

but in all for me this is a steal because my wife loves the games on real arcade. I just got her two games for free and the membership is only 9.99 us dollars a month and that allows you to download one game a month FULL VERSION which is also a steal considering they sell the games usually for no less than 20 us dollars.

in all "GREAT DEAL"

WindowsXP/SP2, Pentium 4 2.66 GHz, 1GB DDR Ram, Geforce 6600 256MB
I will not tell you that no
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2009 20:51
I don't believe it. (LITERALLY)

LEON OAR
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Feb 2009 15:22
shut up,and why is he still not banned? great idea with this trial pay but i still go with buy 1 product,get 1 product

A.K.A. djmaster
TimboNZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2009 07:57
HI,

I needed Business cards and so spent money through vista print to get my business cards and they were part of Trial Pay so I used that oppotunity to use trial pay. Basically Vista Print is a good option to choose even if you are a teenager who just wants some business cards that say J Blogg Professional Super stud or something and it is going to help you get FPS Creator. Should you have not looked at the trial pay option then more the fool being someone who didnt cover all the options before spending your money. Just because some of us paid more attention why should others complain when they had the same offer but chose not to accept it.

IF it can be done on a computer I'll try it.
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2009 14:05 Edited at: 11th Mar 2009 14:06
Actually I have used trial pay before.... and if you pick the right offer it is free. Some offers on trial pay offer time limited trial that you can back out of without paying anything at all and still get to keep your free software just for trying the other service.

It does happen from time to time.. Just depends on what service you sign up for or is offered when you sign up.
Ocho Geek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2009 23:58
i think its fine, we can get free TGC store points as well.

Not in cruelty, Not in wrath The Reaper came today;
An Angel visited this gray path And took the cube away.
Brennan
User Banned
Posted: 17th Apr 2009 19:04 Edited at: 18th Apr 2009 05:55
you dont have to pay for some of them but alot of them you need a credit card im getting model pack 3 for free without a credit card and the offer was totally free too they get new offers like every week so check them out sometime you might get lucky like me if u want to get one for free the thing i used is under online services its like the first one its the name - FREE or something like that

its ZoomPanel - Free Sign Up

atob.synthasite.com
zachrb
Years of Service
User Offline
Can we upgrade from the original to FPS Creator 10 after we get the original for "free"?
hugdealer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2009 00:56 Edited at: 8th May 2009 09:30
my experience with trail pay really sucks so far.

made the required account on 'emusic' which claims to confirm 'instantly'.
i met all the requirements, had never used this site before
so the account was brand new.

so there i am really happy to get the product for free right.
well 20 minutes went by, and i start to look around the trial pay
site. after an hour i submitted a support ticket, which claims
to reply within 24-48 hours.

well its may 4th now, and i haven't even heard back from the trial pay support.
i provided them with my paypal receipt, as well as welcome emails
from emusic.

i have 3 days left until my 7 day trial on the required sign up site
turns into an auto billing account. i'm going to cancel that trial
on day 6. why not day 7? because nobody has been honest with me thus far.
no instant reward, no 1-2 day support. no product?

EDIT: i finally got my download / key. 7 days after the transaction though.
hotron
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 12:28
UGH. This is stupid. There are no good offers, (Anything usefull) There are no free trials, Only trials that you pay for and then get money back if you want. It'd be easier to drop the $50 from the website.

I vote 0/10
David Gervais
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2009 15:47 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2009 15:58
Diablos Bud, I agree, I ignore any 'FREE Offers' that require CC info. it/they tend to be bogus and or have a ton of fine print.. you will not be billed, however if you do not cancel you will be 'automatically' billed... etc.

to me Free means FREE if anyone requires a credit card to give 'Free' things it's very suspicious to me.

which is too bad, I would have liked to grab FPS Creator to see if I could make models that can be imported into the game. Who knows, one day I might cash in my loose change here and have enough to buy it outright,.. how do I send coins over the net again? I forgot how, LOL

Cheers!

Edit: Silly me I just noticed there was also a trial version, that'll work for me I hope. (downloading as I type this.) I can just see all the junk mail I'll get now after applying for like 4 'Free' offers and getting stopped at the CC info screen every time. hopefully they don't 'save' the personel info if you don't get through the CC stage, or my spam filters might have to work overtime LOL

Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2009 22:40
@ David Gervais What offer did you use?

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!
David Gervais
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2009 22:55
I tried the first 4-5 in the list.

installed the trial of FPSC and can't seem to figure out how to load a model.. looks like I'll need more tools to make the .DDS and other files required.

Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually

Cheers!

Parish Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2009 04:34
Trialpay gets you to pay 5 dollars or something for FPSC, but they get more than 5 dollars. They get your email adress, and stuff like that, that they can sell to the junk mail companies and so on. So no, it is cheap in a financial way, but can give a inbox full of headaches along with FPSC.

The William Broshac Adventures, coming to some place I put them near you.
rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
Does it work with model packs to?

Now in the W.I.P. forum: operation sunlight
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149451&b=25
lostclimate
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2009 08:20
worked great for me. finally got fps creator.

Freelance Digital Artist for hire:
Email me at: lostclimategames@yahoo.com
AWESOME!!!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 02:20 Edited at: 14th Sep 2009 07:45
uhh let`s say i`m a kid which trail pay should i get?
fd0024
Years of Service
User Offline
Has any one done the Trialpay with netflix? I did it 3 or 4 days ago and still have not got my FPSC. If you got it how long did it take?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:20:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:20:44