Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Floors and Walls question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2008 01:17
Hi,

Is there a way to make a room with a floor that is not the same type as the walls?

-Ozzy
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2008 02:11
with firma maybe(haven't tried it yet)

I know not what WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 21st Jun 2008 02:50
Floors and walls are separate entities however segments are not. You can paint the separate parts of a segment by using the F key for floor and the M key for wall only modes, but this will normally overwrite the desired floor or wall anyway. You can get around this by painting your walls from the outside instead of from the inside, but this does not often have the desired effect and can ruin your nearby existing segments.

The best way to do this is to create your own walls and floors using Firma, MagicFPS, SignsIV, and I think there is one more free one(my apologies to the creator) but I can't remember the name of it.

Best.

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 01:32
MagicFPS assigns the same material to both the wall and floor. (So 'wood' makes both your wooden floor and metal wall be made of wood.) If that's what you're asking.

If it feels good, it's a sin.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:20:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:20:44