Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 03:45
Hi everyone

The last few days some freinds and I have been working on somthing big. FPSmedia.tk is that somthing.

FPSmedia is a store, were users can upload media of there own and get 90% of the profit or perches media made by staff and other users. The offical store is for only staffs media and packs.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM!!! WE ARE NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FORM TGC. I personaly LOVE the TGC forums.

The websit is still being worked on. The freebees page and the contacts page are both being worked on right now. Also there will be a load of deatheads models coming to the official store soon.

please cheak out the website.

LINK: http://fpsmedia.tk/

FPSmedia supports: Gunn3r games, moon rising, and Coffe grunt.

Black Rebel Heart
Years of Service
User Offline
.tk...ugh

I like the idea though
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 04:00 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2008 15:12
Thank you. My website disnger left early so we couldnt put up all the features :S. but they should all be up tommoro. Cheak out the sit .

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 05:08 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2008 05:24
Ok everyone my web designer is back! So he will be fixing up this sit. He is currently making it so you can see the pics in the offical store . and he will be putting in the freebies page and contacts page tonight!

EDIT: Picture problum fixed.

EDIT: Freebies page is UP!!

EDIT: contacts page is up!

K RIO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 05:15
Hay every body! Im happy to say im a Staff member on FPSmedia! Gp the site is looking Awsome! cant wait till the freebies page is up

daarboven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 07:57
Congrats to your new venue and good luck with it.
And since you hijacked several threads including one of mine advertising it I can as well give you a little crits and comments on it
1.There are no prices! If I should click that paypal button I sure want to know what that will cost me.
2.The Freebies need previews! Yes, you are giving them away for free but I want to see what I am going to download.
3.The Forum should open in a blank page since it breaks the browsers "back" button.

Overall nice website and i hope you have good success with it.
All the best,
Daarboven

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 08:50
Quote: "The offical store is for only staffs media and packs"

I thought anybody, not just TGC staff, could sell things via the store...

Good luck with this though...

[center]
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 14:41
Everybody can become a seller for the TGC store...

Anyway, I do not trust .tk and FreeWebs enough to open that page.

SOTA Engine
Purchase
Source and Non Source versions available!
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 14:42
Quote: "There are no prices! If I should click that paypal button I sure want to know what that will cost me."

Im sorry about that there is supost to be pricses, sned a message in CONTACTS if you inconter any other problums like this. I will email my web disgner now!

Quote: "I thought anybody, not just TGC staff, could sell things via the store"

Well first off this is not the TGC staff, it deathead me and a few others. And this is not the TGC store :S. I think you got use confused.

Quote: "Hay every body! Im happy to say im a Staff member on FPSmedia! Gp the site is looking Awsome! cant wait till the freebies page is up"

We arre happy to have you , The freebies is page up now.

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 14:48 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2008 14:48
Well none of the other people incontered a problum? I will look into changing some how :S.

[/quote]I do not trust .tk and FreeWebs enough to open that page
Quote: "

Yes and everyone can sell in the user store here. The diffrence is here you get 90% profit (more then TGC gives you) and you get you money right away!

[quote]Everybody can become a seller for the TGC store..."

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 15:00
Quote: "Well first off this is not the TGC staff, it deathead me and a few others. And this is not the TGC store :S. I think you got use confused.
"

No I didn't get confused... YOU said "The offical store is for only staffs media and packs. "... So I said "I thought anybody, not just TGC staff, could sell things via the store... "

There was no confusion, I never thought your store was official... I was merely stating that I thought your assessment of the official store was incorrect...

[center]
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 15:03
Ahh sorry about that, I see now. Well I am a little confused on what your asking. But if your saying the TGC is better. Our store gives you 90% profit and you get your money right away. In the user store that is. If you are choes to become a staff memeber and accept you can sell your models and get 100% profit.

Sorry if thats not what you were asking??

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, I'm kinda been slapped so if you want to ask me questions about models or errors from any of my models contact me at..
ahpowerslave52@googlemail.com

*WHEN I POST MODELS UP*

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2008 21:15 Edited at: 25th Jun 2008 21:20
Ok everyone im back. I would just like to remmind every one to include your pay-pal email when u upload models to the store. We need a wy to pay you. Also we are starting to sell models! So I gess mine arnt so bad. Hiltor planes to upload a load of models in a few days.

Lastly, DEATHEAED and i have been talking about adding a page called GAME SQUARE. It will be a steam like page were people can upload and buy and sell games. These games can be made with anything from FPSC to DBP. Is there anyone that thinks they would like this?

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2008 03:31 Edited at: 26th Jun 2008 03:32
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2008 20:54
Hello, I would just like to inform everyone that the user store has had its 1st two uploads! By bunky.

Sell models, for free! Get 90% of the profit! Or buy great models for cheap!
http://fpsmedia.tk/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:16:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:16:41