Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / help me with multiplayer i am so dumb

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 22:58 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2008 02:57
Ya sorry but i am such a noob to this . ok well i built my multiplayer game and then i burned it to a CD-R + a CD R/W (tried both) and i had all the files on it and i mean all i took all the ones in the mygame file in the game creators folder (i only have this game built) so i put it on another comp its a PC but when i put it in and got the files on the dextop i cliked the .exe one and it started and right after it said FPSC game stoped working, windows is looking for a solution. help gawd help me!!!!!

JullsX1D
Hybrid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 00:22 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2008 00:24
First of all, take a deep breath. This happens sometimes. Make sure that you copy ALL of the files your game needs, and make sure that they are in the files directory of FPSC. This means that you cannot use an image from another folder outside of the FILES one in the program files directory. Once all of your media is in order, and you are still having problems, the simple solution would be to go into the game's properties. (right click on the folder and make it non-read-only.) This applies to everything in the folder, including the .exe. I wish that I could help more, but I don't even know if you are using vista or xp. Could you please post the specs of the pc that is giving you trouble? Hope this helps.

Hybrid

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 03:01 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2008 03:02
julls1,

Cool down, I have had to edit your first post and thread title here.

Please do not use swear words at these forums. Its not allowed.

Hybrid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 04:36
[humor]

Hey. Look. Another yoda. LOL

[\humor]

Sorry, just trying to lighten the modd

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:23:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:23:56