Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] The FPSC Model Pack Virus?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 02:16
This is probably coincidence but if you right click on a FPSC model pack, go into properties, version then go to internal name it comes up with stub32. Google it and it'll come up with loads of topics about malware. Weird eh?

But then if you look deeper it also says abount stub32 being safe. This is very confusing.

NOTE: As far as I know FPSC and every product by The Game Creators has NO VIRUS! Do not be afraid to download their stuff, it is 100% safe. All this stuff (as stated earlier) is just coincidence!

Thanks for listening to me ramble on about something which is pointless...

-Alster

Alstertheonly ~
GOTH 1 SNIPER
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 02:22
Quote: "Thanks for listening to me ramble on about something which is pointless"

True

An your right bout the stub32 o.0

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/DEATH1sniper
Hame Page:http://snipereliteforce.spruz.com/
AMSHNOK!!!
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 02:24
Quote: "NOTE: As far as I know FPSC and every product by The Game Creators has NO VIRUS! Do not be afraid to download their stuff, it is 100% safe. All this stuff (as stated earlier) is just coincidence!
"

yes it is 100% safe, even kaspersky says so(renowned as the best Anit virus system yet.)

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's too tall
Alstertheonly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2008 02:31
Quote: "An your right bout the stub32 o.0"

Its a conspiracy, like the one that makes you eat m & ms all day...

Alstertheonly ~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:19:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:19:56