Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help with fog affects and lighting affects

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
guys I'm in the middle of making a game and in need of help or my game is so i need to know how to add fog to my levels, and i have know clue so if its a script and know know it or know how to get it please let me know and how to apply it, and with the lighting i need to make my levels darker and i have no clue how to same as above if its a script please let me know.

Thanks guys if you can help you'll be the 1st plp to see my game its basically nearly all done just need to add lighting and fog affects.

Peever - = hehe
daarboven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2008 17:59
The Fog and ambient light settings are both in the "build game" popup.
go to file>build game and then in the appearing popup choose the "LevelSettings" tab. there you have a button to edit the global script which contains the mentioned fog an ambiance. lower the ambient light value (0= no light at all) and set a fog range. Save and be happy.

All this and even more valuable information can be found in the doc which is in your fpsc root folder.

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.
Peever
Years of Service
User Offline
ty =]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:23:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:23:53