Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Buttercutter?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2008 23:59
Hurray! This sticky actually achieved something!

Quick! Lock it, so people won't have any problems finding the "This is what PBF said and why there are no orders" post! We all know the longer this stays open, the ahrder it'll be to find that post again.

The one and only,

Whosoever says, "Don't sweat the small stuff," is obviously not a programmer.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2008 08:41
I personally am amazed that Woolfman didn't come in here and tell me my post was non-constructive!

@Woolfman... My post in the other thread which has now since been locked, where you did say I should check out the non-constructive posts sticky... I have read that sticky and nothing in my post broke the rule contained within it... While I could have put my point across in a different way I decided to do it in that way... It wasn't a 'flame'... and neither is this post... If, however, you do wish to reply to me you can use the email button beneath my post and email me... I WILL NOT respond to anything you may write in here! Have a great day

-----
I would love to know which mod stickied this thread in the first place...

[center]
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2008 09:00
Oh man...Its unstickyed Well that was like 5 days of history

Visual Game Studio Express Lead Programmer.
Woolfman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2008 15:14
Thraxas: Which one of your posts was constructive again? Maybe it was the one that was making fun of his misunderstanding of Butters.
But you don't really want me to tell you something that you clearly understand. Well maybe you do.... Which is a bit odd.

I still don't understand why this wasn't locked after the question was answered. I guess the Mods were to busy saying that they "didn't sticky it".
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 01:47 Edited at: 4th Jul 2008 02:30
@Woolfman

I wasn't going to reply to you... I even posted a message I had read your post and wouldn't reply because I had said I wasn't going to... but seeing as you ignored my request to keep this off the forum and reply to me in an email (I see no one can email you as you don't have an account listed) I would reply here...

The fact that you think that what I posted was in any way serious shows you have something against me... It seems that numerous other users in this thread saw it as the joke it was clearly intended to be...

In case you missed it the TC saw a thread on these very forums saying that people had been waiting 5 months to get buttercutter and had not received anything, he then went to the website to buy it... He did this knowing that people were not receiving their copies!!! Someone else made a joke about wanting to buy a bridge (I see you have no problem with this post)... I took it one step further posting as if I were a phising scammer, you know because their emails are so bad that the fact that people fall for them is ludicrous.

I fully understand the new non-constructive post rule... It would seem you do not... It does not mean that this forum has to turn into some boring this where people do not have fun... Jokes are fun, if you do not think my joke was funny, fine. But don't try and turn into something it wasn't... The new rule is stop the constant flaming of people's work like what happened with Daniel Wright or Punk13... It's to stop the constant noob bashing when they post something they've work and hard on only to get half a dozen posts which say "That's lame" or "You used program x to make this you suck"...

The other thread where you claimed I had a non-constructive post was a I've got a new business thread... There is a rule on these forums which says don't post about your new business... I linked to that rule in my post therefore making it constructive... By your reasoning if I posted a link to the "team requests are not allowed" sticky my post wouldn't be constructive...

You have the audacity to say that posts I make are not constructive when you could have won an award for non-constructiveness with this:

Quote: "
I still don't understand why this wasn't locked after the question was answered. I guess the Mods were to busy saying that they "didn't sticky it""

You obviously missed why everyone else was surprised why this was stickied in the first place...

If you have a problem with me, posting jokes and linking to rules which have been broken then fine... I know not why you do and I don't really care... but don't try and turn posts by me into something they clearly weren't!

[center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:24:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:24:24