Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DarkStar - MMOFPS/Sci-fi Space Shooter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2008 02:37 Edited at: 27th Jun 2008 02:38
I figured I'd get flamed for posting in WIP, so I decided to post it here, so people can help me out when I need help, and so on.

I got the forums set up, but accidentally deleted them. I got them back now, but they're nothing like they used to be.

There's a link in my signature.

Anyway, this is much cleaner than posting a thread for each problem.

programing maniac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2008 04:05
Well, first of all, the link is broken, and second of all, what happened to that other game? I am working on an MMOFPS and I am working with two other people, it is a hard task, and if you just gave up on the other game, you have to be ready to face HARD problems in the game making proccess.

Good Luck though!

Zuka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2008 07:09
I didn't really give up, I'm... putting it off, until I get some real progress on DarkStar done. It's fixed now, I had a problem with the forums and had to delete them and restart.

Zuka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2008 05:07
Okay, I have phpBB3 forums now, and they look MUCH better. Please sign up if you have the time!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 01:32:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 01:32:47