Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Rollback to Dark Physic v 1.4 bate.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2008 17:56 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2008 20:01
Rollback to Dark Physic v 1.4 bate.

============================================================================================================

ok so here it go`s.

(1) Uninstall PhysX_8.06.12_SystemSoftware.

(2) Install PhysX_8.04.25_SystemSoftware

(3) open C:/Program files/The Game Creators/Dark Basic Professional/Compiler/plugins-licensed

(4) add DarkPhysics.dll - NxCharacter.dll - NxCooking.dll - NxExtensions.dll - PhysXLoader.dll
to the plugins-licensed file, if it asks you if you wont to replace the files do so.

(5) add Old Physic Demo to your projects file, this is optional.

============================================================================================================

then if alls gone well then you should have rollback to Dark Physic 1.4 bate, but with the added extra of the new physic help files in place.
the down sides are fluid will be completely inviable.
if any one has any other issues or find something wrong with this, post on this forum thread.

edit

ok I`v tried to add a download of PhysX_8.04.25_SystemSoftware, but could not upload it.

however I have posted a download of the old DarkPhysics.dll - NxCharacter.dll - NxCooking.dll - NxExtensions.dll - PhysXLoader.dll files.

edit

dhwooo!

@ Twisted Steel Software

I did not think before I uploaded that one, thank for pointing that out.

soul sucking devils, twisted body of the damed, slivering slim drips from every poor, sin licking at your ears, and the smell stinging your eyes, and if you don't like it, get out of my kitchen!
Twisted Steel Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2008 18:18
Sindore... that's giving away DP for free you realize that?...

Meh... The Speed doesn't make Comcast good...
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2008 18:29
no its bin replace be v1.5 this is v1.4bate

soul sucking devils, twisted body of the damed, slivering slim drips from every poor, sin licking at your ears, and the smell stinging your eyes, and if you don't like it, get out of my kitchen!
david w
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2008 19:28
I have the new phsyx working on my system now, with the latest DP release.

Im using the version of the nvidia phsyx system software below the latest version and everything works great.

ATI 1950 and Phsyx Card. thanks all.
Twisted Steel Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2008 23:15
Sindore, you don't understand what I'm saying... by posting that you gave away an older version of DarkPhysics for free...

Meh... The Speed doesn't make Comcast good...
Syncaidius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2008 03:16 Edited at: 30th Jun 2008 03:18
Ouch, sindore could be in some trouble if the moderators find that.

EDIT:
Although, won't you still need to have a valid certificate to be able to use Dark Physics? If you haven't bought it then you wont have one.

sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2008 20:05
@ DBking

Quote: "won't you still need to have a valid certificate"

yes you would, but I`v removed the download now just in case.

and yes I an a dumb!... LOL!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 02:06:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 02:06:23