Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Arena Game Help!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2008 13:57
Hy there. Yesterday I tried to build an arena game...okay, everythings fine, and when i test it allright...but I create the game, launch it and I have a normal game menu???!!!What can I do? Of course I am in Arena Mode when i create and I change nothing with the screens. I think It s a problem with the language bank, but i need help!!!!!!!!pls reply fast!!!!!

Double Posters deserves to die!
No, really!
http://i27.tinypic.com/1zxbwh.gif
Lord Boreal Face
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2008 00:22
say what?

what exactly do you need help with?

The smiley doesnt like being highlighted
++Will++
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2008 00:12 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2008 00:13
Speak in English! You type as if you are a hyperactive valley girl on steroids. And by the way, please gain the ability to be patient. Quit saying that you need help "fast!!!!!" You can wait for a response just like everyone else on the forums. And if you want a response fast, why did you wait till the day after to make a thread?

Re-explain your problem for those of us who don't understand hyperactive valley girl on steroids language.

++Will++

++Will's++ Music Packs- FREE!!
Go to the Models and Media section!
Evan Moore
Years of Service
User Offline
He is saying that its a normal main menu rather than a multiplayer one, its happened to me before, I just dropped the level and made a new one....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:17:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:17:15