Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / 2 Questions [Fpsc Freezes On Save & How To Do Text Boxes?]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2008 17:21
1.As the subject says, after I save a project, FPSC will freeze and the view screen will go black. It stays like that until I shut down my computer. I can't close it or right click, close, or file>close.

2. How do I make text boxes? (For character dialog.) I believe it has something to do with a story zone and an image, but it only pops up over the entire screen and I cant move while it shows the pic. I want to be able to move while it shows the text box and make it only show near the bottom of the screen.

Hello
Little Bill
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2008 19:24
1. This is a known bug but no need to restart PC. Just CTRL+ALT+DEL and use the task manager to end anything do do with FPSC. (FPSC-game.exe,FPSCreator.exe,FPSC-mapeditor.exe, ect.

2. This is something that needs to be done with scripts. Search the scripting forum for one. I'm sure there is one.

Dark Pivot Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2008 23:11
I would ctrl alt delete but something happened to my comp and task manager doer doesnt work. Anyway, i'll look in scripts.

Hello
Bloody Death Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
If you wait long enough, you'll get an error and you can close it and everything will still be saved. (by that I mean all of your maps, files, etc.)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:23:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:23:14