Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] My FPS:C Game [December 2012: Awakening]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2008 08:29 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2008 08:45
This Game Will Contain Adult Content. Please Keep An Open Mind, And If You Do Not Like Such Things, Please Do Not Continue Reading.

Title: December 2012 : Awakening [A 3 Part Story]

The Story Summarized: [May Contain Several Spoilers]

Episode One [1] will take places between the days of 14th 17th.

As the player you play a heroin addict. This may not sound appealing as of right now, but further in the story it will make sense. One night the character decides to buy a bindle of heroin [20 bucks worth]. The character then returns home and loads up the needle. He injects the poison into his arm, and begins to nod off. You the player explore threw this nod, and strange things begin to happen. From children laughing, to men killing themselves., to constantly being haunted by voices telling you “Boooooyyyy woulllldn't yoouuu like a fix” and “Honey, Remember who you really are!”. Through out several of the nods you meet a few unique people. One of them being a deranged lunatic. His story goes
“I...I...I...I seen what they did to my family, they you know they came in, they came in and butchered my family. I heard its the fall out thats causing this strange outburst of senseless violence . The world has fallen into chaos. Nukes going off at random hitting major cities, and worst of all no body knows who's next. People are being eaten and butchered alive, it's disgusting. Thats..thats why I need you to do something friend....I need, I need you to kill me.”
After choosing to kill this NPC your character wakes up from the nod screaming. He Takes a look at the calender and the date is the 14th of December, a week before the 21st. You as the player must warn other NPCs about the upcoming massacre, but the thing is nobody seems to believe him/you. They think its some elaborate scheme to get more heroin. The thing is, the player is actually telling the truth, and this huge doomsday is about to kill a lot of innocent people. The player then buys another bindle of heroin, this time shooting up in a different location in hopes to see something totally different. What he sees should have never been sought out. The city is in utter chaos, people are running from deranged flesh eating lunatics, their being shot down in their homes and they are being strew out across the landscape. All you can think about is “When The Hell Am I Going To Wake Up”. Finally as time passes the character emerges from the nod. This Will End Episode One [1].

Episode Two [2] will take place between the days of the 17th and 20th.

You will start right after the character wakes up from his nod, you will continue injecting heroin and trying to warn others till the night of the 20th. This is when the character says “To Hell With The Others” and begins his trek to his wifes house. You'll travel through a set of subways, in hopes to try and stay alive if the something happens to go horribly wrong. The clock hits midnight and all hell breaks loose, this will conclude Episode 2.

Episode Three [3] will take place between the days of the 21st to the 24th.

Your still trekking threw the sewers, but this is when it'll get more intense. Several “Death Squads” are hunting down any civilians left alive. They fear anyone that are left in the open areas may be contaminated. You must fight your way threw hordes of government soldiers and a platoon of zombies. After traveling through several infested subways you reach your wifes house. You plan on making amends for everything you've done wrong. As you reach the top of the stairs your suddenly hit with a wave of fear. You rush into your wifes apartment to find both her and your son dead. You do the only thing you think you could, you find a piece of paper and begin writing
“Mary, I am so sorry. I know your had trusted me at one point, and I only let you down. Remember that night we first met? Oh how you looked so pretty, dancing with your tight red dress on, I instantly knew I was in love. You had treated me so well, yet I fell into a pit. I only blame myself for what happened, it was never your fault. This is truly where I let you down, how could I let you die. God Damn, I am so sorry and always know that I will love you.

Love Your Husband,
Josh”

After a short writing sequence the character raises a gun to his head, the screen blacks out and you hear a gun shot.

The End.

Wait Really is that it? Only Only Only Continue reading if you don't spoiling the whole experience.

======SPOILERS=====
Placed in Code Tags So If you Don't want to see it, you don't have to.

Tell me what ya guys think, I would love comments. Also please don't flame me about this, this story is about drug addiction and how this man survived and overcame it.

Also would you guys be willing to play this game?

EDIT: I'll have pics up later tomorrow, as I'm at a different computer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:22:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:22:01