Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Particles

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How can I generate particles only once? I tried dbSetParticleEmissions( 2, 0 ) but by doing this I can't generate the particles again when I want to. What I'm trying to do is add a smoking effect to a gun. I want to generate the particles when ever I want to but it should only go through it's life cycle once. Help!

Thanks in advance.

dbGamerX
Years of Service
User Offline
[SOLVED] Never mind. I got it working.

Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2008 03:53
Can you please post what you did so the rest of us, who are searching for this problem know how to fix it?

Your mod has been erased by a signature
programing maniac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2008 17:16
OT: Since you asked this question I looked at the particle menu, and if we use the particle fire, it can act as an explosion for our game!!

Your signature has been erased by a mod - 3.5MB for an image is too much - try something under 150kb
dbGamerX
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Can you please post what you did so the rest of us, who are searching for this problem know how to fix it?"

I'm not on my home computer right now, so I'll post it later when I have time.

Quote: "OT: Since you asked this question I looked at the particle menu, and if we use the particle fire, it can act as an explosion for our game!!"

I experimented with it. It looks pretty cool.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 01:39:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 01:39:50