Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark Physics complaining about missing dll.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 06:42
Dark physics is complaining about a missing nvcuda.dll. I have no clue where to get this, as I have installed latest driver for my 8800gts. 175.19 I believe it is.

WC Physics - PhysX wrapper for Dark GDK.
Antigroup
Years of Service
User Offline
I got the same error after I installed all the drivers and the newest update to directX and moved all the DLLs to the project file.
CUDA is a language that NVIDIA made for programming for the GPU.
I think it is what allows for PhysX to use the Graphics hardware to do physics calculation.

I don't know where to find it, and if this is going to alwase be the case then DarkPhysics doesn't sound so great because who really wants to go find and download all these drivers and updates. Especially if you want to sell or otherwise distribute your game. Most people who would get it wouldn't even have all the DarkPhysics DLLs.
Xarshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 07:12
Yup. Its something TGC did, becuase the PhysX demos from the SDK work fine.

And btw, its ALL the demos, not just some.

Xarshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 08:30 Edited at: 4th Jul 2008 08:30
Ok, just go here and download CUDA : http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_get.html#

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 02:18:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 02:18:20