Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Pack 3 - non fps use

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2008 06:35
I just purchased model pack 3 and downloaded the "use outside of fpsc" version but it appears that the files are still organized to be used in fpsc.

For example, there are segment, script and entity folders, which I have really no use for. I expected to simply have all the models along side there texture for easy import to my game, but the textures appear to be seperate from the models.

Maybe I over looked something, but I dont really see how this can be used outside of fpsc. There is a mesh folder, which appears to have most models, but again, no textures with them. Any help would be great.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."
Super Nova
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2008 07:53
Actually, upon closer inspection of the entity folder, it appears that the textures are with the models, just the word "entity" threw me off.

I still think the textures should be included in the mesh folder though. A mod can go ahead and delete or lock this thread, sorry for posting this.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2008 12:31
it's like that with the non-fps model pack 16 as well. I didnt bother downloading the non-fps versions after i found out that they were layed out in the same way.

The Simon Cowell of TGC.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 03:20:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 03:20:30