Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Changing the Terrain in FPS Creator!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Guys
I really need help with changing the terrain in Fps Creator. I've heard that u can do this and am getting quite frustrated with trying to do it. Maybe i need some kind of software but i dont know how to apply it.
If anyone knows how to change the terrain from the default PLEASE could you let me know because it would be very useful..

Thanx

James Grant
++Will++
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2008 23:25
Editing the terrain in FPS Creator has been a real challenge for us. Try looking up a program called "T.ed". You might be able to make it work. But it's not free... 30 USD, 20 Euros, 15 Sterling.

Hope this helps!

++Will++

++Will's++ Music Packs- FREE!!
Go to the Models and Media section!
icycold 2367
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2008 23:45
I made a terrain entity if it helps any here it is. This is the best I can offer you right now though. It doesn't slow down the game as long as you have less than 6 of them. Also if you want take the other 2 entity's I put there.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=132361&b=24

My Underwater!
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2008 09:04
If you own signs for fpsc you can get the Landscape Construction kit and yea...its awesome

Visual Game Studio Express Lead Programmer.
Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2008 15:08
It's now free for everyone and yes it's very good...
http://www.fpsconline.com/

Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2008 22:40
Wait for Lee to implement terrain support for FPSC after the migration work.

There's no point going to the effort required to make this work at the moment. Lee is fixing the player and enemy collision detection issues for terrain later on.
MadChicken Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys the landscape consruction kit from fpsconline has bugs does anybody what they are because there anyoing me I try to place grass and trees but it comes up with extra debug and I don't know what they are could you please help me out thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:27:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:27:09