Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Custom made characters into fpsc

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello big question ...how or what are the steps on getting a custom made model that is animated diffrently too those of custom characters into fpsc
Please can somebody post sumthing that can tell me what to do

please???????

thank you
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2008 22:10
I would send a very polite email to Bond1 as he's the only person that really puts the time and effort in to make custom animations for characters.

You could start by purchasing a couple of his recent models and look at the files for them to see if that helps.

It's a good question though. I know its recommended to add custom animation frames to the existing bi-ped animations then you have to specify the new frames in the characters .fpe e.g.

;animationinfo
anim0 = 10,100
anim1 = 101,200

Then you have to make a custom .fpi script for the characters AI which includes a bunch of commands for associating animations to behaviours and conditions.

I've not tried this myself and I think it will take a fair amount of trial and error until you really know how to do this well.

Basically declaring the animations in the characters .fpe is simple but taking advantage of them using the required scripting commands in their .fpi AI will be where you need to focus.
Cong
Years of Service
User Offline
okay cool thnaks for this ill be emailing him

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:28:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:28:12